- 55 centimeters high
- 16 centimeters wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The largest backpack of The North Face, this bag holds everything you need for a long commute or a quick flight. The FlexVent suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 21 x 13.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TGEM202
- Item model number: CLH3
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 3, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Compare with similar items
The North Face Surge Backpack - New Taupe Green/Four Leaf Clover
The North Face Iron Peak Backpack
The North Face Men Classic Borealis Backpack Student School Bag OLIVE CAMO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Our Best choice||Consumer First Trading LLC||Nationwide Prime||USA26|
|Color||TNF Black||New Taupe Green/Four Leaf Clover||—||OLIVE CAMO|
|Item Dimensions||12.99 x 6.3 x 21.65 in||13.75 x 8.5 x 19.75 in||—||13.5 x 8.5 x 19.75 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||2.5 lbs||2.35 lbs||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the black one as I am preparing to move to Oregon for graduate school.
It is handy that the left front pocket, front accessory pocket, and a tablet sleeve are lined with a soft material to protect delicate things.
I do have a 17-inch HP Omen laptop, and it doesn't fit the laptop sleeve, but it does fit perfectly in the back compartment itself.
As some mentioned, the bag does not stand on its own upright, but its something I don't mind as the bag is well built.
Some random tidbits: There is a safety whistle built into one of the clips for the chest strap, the front handle is super helpful when moving the pack, there are side clips to prevents the middle and the laptop (especially) pocket from flying open if you forget to zip the compartments for some reason.
The two bottle pockets on each side are handy and stretchable.
The back panel of the bag is a little on the stiff side with some sort of support panel inside. I totally don't mind this as it helps my posture, and I am sure it will relax out over time.
I am so glad I got this bag and would totally recommend it to those day trippers and heavy packers.
- With the additional clips to go across your stomach and chest, the bag is fairly comfy and easy to transport around without feeling like a bag of bricks
- The bag was rained on walking between some of my classes one day and all my classmates were complaining that their stuff was wet, but I opened my bag and its contents were as dry as they were when I put them in there the class before.
- All the pockets make it great for carrying around my computer, books, paper, and plenty of pens and pencils. I also have enough space for my water bottle, a stick of deodorant, and a few other odds and ends.
Whether you're a full time college student, a high schooler, or a traveler looking for a handy backpack, I would recommend this one.