Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2017
I watched it once and that's good enough for me. It was fun. As far as my KIDS go, it is great. My 11 and 6 year old have watched it a few times and will probably say YES to watching it again.
on October 25, 2017
Now I finally got a chance to watch the first movie in this series. Great family-friendly entertainment, and I can't wait to see this, and the sequel, again. It is also at a great price!!
on September 6, 2017
Good movie good price sweet
2 helpful votes
on November 3, 2017
funny and enjoyable can what until the second one comes out
on May 23, 2014
My grandsons love getting animated DVDs; I always purchase two of these movies; one to give to my grandsons, and one for me to keep for my own enjoyment.
2 helpful votes
on June 18, 2014
This is a cute movie about a squirrel who is kicked out of his home in the city park and ends up finding a place to stay in a nut factory. Of course, he has to encounter bank robbers, and become the hero, but it is a cute, funny movie the whole family can enjoy. It also makes a point that just because you're different, you can still be someone's hero.
on April 24, 2014
It was very cute for a kids movie. It was well done and animation was very good. It is well worth looking at.
on July 19, 2017
well done
on June 14, 2014
Or, Rotten Script Equals Tedious Movie … Again! What a surprise (not). And what a shame to see so much good visual work flushed down the toidy by a ham handed and inconsistent script. Just plain tedious to watch. I feel so sorry for all the people who did the animation on this. All that skill and effort wasted on this piece of excrement.
on June 14, 2014
I rented for my 6 y/o daughter and she was all about it at first but within 30 minutes she had walked away from it. She never does this unless its a movie she isn't into. I didn't watch it myself, so I'm giving review based on her point of view. She never asked to see it again the next day..Thats a dead give away she wasn' t impressed.