Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Nutcracker And The Mouse King
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on October 19, 2009
I had heard the story before, but not the whole story the way the original author intended. I am glad I purchased this book and have been sharing it with my entire family.
on December 7, 2013
I bought this so my 10 year old cousin (who has difficulty reading) could try and read this to me. Given the season, I figured this was an appropriate book. This book is simple to read and the pictures add so much to the story. Until I received this, I have never read the book version, I have only seen the ballet. This book is just as magical as the ballet.
on March 25, 2014
This is a beautiful copy of the book. The book also has beautiful illustrations. I have not sat down and read the story again but I have enjoyed looking through this. I think if you like the Nutcracker you would also love this copy. I recommend.
on October 18, 2010
Gail de Marcken makes the scenes from this classic tale as alive as they could ever be. The colors are vivid, making you feel the emotions of the story. The details of the illustrations are delightful.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my Granddaughter. She asked for a book telling the story of the Nutcracker. This one clearly tells the story and is probably for at least a 7 year old and up. The art work is lovely and colorful. It's a book you'll read together and enjoy. Very happy with this purchase.
on January 2, 2016
This is a wonderful fairytale most famously known from its portrayal by the beautiful ballet we often enjoy as a Christmas tale. The story is charming and memorable, a fun bedtime story to share with your children. Excellent illustration, recommended.
on December 14, 2011
I ordered this book for my daughter after we went to see "The Nutcracker" ballet.
The book is of a very good quality, it is large, and makes an excellent gift.
on January 21, 2013
This book is just terrific -- the drawings are beautiful, and the type is awesome. I am very happy with this purchase and my grand daughter loves it!
on January 4, 2013
I picked this nutcracker book because the pictures looked really great online, and they look just as good in real life too. The story is a little bit different then the Nutcracker story that my daughter remembers, but she is okay with that and very happy with the book.
on October 8, 2013
A wonderful story - gives you more insigt to the ballet - if this is where you start to learn of the Nutcracker.
Lovely pictures in the book.