BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 5, 2000
While there is no definitive cure for OCD, this book comes as close as can be to coming up with one. By far the best book for OCD in the market today, Dr. Hyman's book gives a concrete guide to breaking free from the terrible mental illness that has for so often kept me and many others from the joy of life and a happy existence.
The notion that only cognitive behavior therapy, and not traditional psychotherapy, can treat OCD has finally reached the mainstream. I attribute a 75% improvement with my OCD (while at the same time decreasing my medication by 75%)from Dr. Hyman's novel approach. His book is truly a blessing and SHOULD BE READ BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY MEMBER OF AN INDIVIDUAL fighting this insidious disease.
22 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2017
Good easy to understand information for my OCD patient, most of assignments are also helpful.
on June 20, 2017
Great item!!
on May 24, 2017
eye opener was recommended to read the first section the talks about how OCD works and how to diagnose it the second part talks about DPT & the third part talks about ACT
on December 27, 2015
Useful and informative.
on September 14, 2016
Great if you are either a clinician or a person dealing with anxiety! I am a clinical therapist and use this book with my clients all the time.
on January 30, 2017
Using this book with a client with OCD and another with Body Dysmorphic Disorder. It's very thorough.
on January 28, 2015
I am able to find so many useful assignments for my OCD clients in this workbook. I am glad I purchased this. I have been told by a few that this is very helpful to them, that is awlays a factor in my process for repeat assignments. Great transaction as well.
on September 10, 2015
Clearly written, very comprehensive for people with OCD and their families.
on March 27, 2014
Very practical with handy tools. It has excellent information on every thing you need to know about OCD. Valuable notes for family and friends to support in an appropriate way.