Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Official SAT Online Course
Format: Misc. Supplies|Change
Price:$39.91+ $3.99 shipping

on December 8, 2012
There were no reviews when I bought this, so I was a bit skeptical, but I liked the idea of a online course, so I gave it a shot.

Once I was registered, the lessons that were presented were simple and straight-forward. Yes, they were not as detailed as other SAT books, so I would not say to get this as your main source for studying. I think this is a good add-on for extra practice and some smaller tips and advices.

The questions are pretty challenging and realistic to the exam. There are lessons for each sections of the SAT, and they cover a large portion of each section, hitting many of the major points.
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 16, 2013
My daughter is preparing for the SAT. This has helped with her understanding of the test and her confidence. I like that is created by the test maker. Since the course is online she can use this on any computer she happens to be on. I was a little disappointed that it is basically the book online. Had I known that I could have saved the money on the book since my daughter is almost always online.
33 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 11, 2013
First of all thank you Amazon for keeping this in your inventory with such a low price. In the Collageboard site it was showing as $69.95. This is really an excellent aid to kids who are preparing for SAT I and would give an extra mileage to them.

Keep the good work going!!!!
on August 2, 2014
Nothing beats practice under realistic test conditions. The extra tests are very valuable and far more useful than those produced by third party publishers. Just be sure to print them and take them with pencil and paper as you will for the real SAT. The robo-grader seems silly but is very useful as it grades according to the same arbitrary rubric that the ETS tells the human graders to use.
on December 13, 2013
Same version offered by College Board with much less price. It works fine, no problem at all. Must create an account.
on October 13, 2014
I say Yes. Buy it. It has everything for the SAT. And it is cheaper here then in stores.
on August 21, 2014
Great book and fast delivery
on November 4, 2013
Bought this for my daughter in addition to the Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition. She much preferred the online course. Once I thought about it, realized I should have known that. If your child prefers to be online, don't waste your money on the book.
on November 5, 2014
Easy to set up and use. That being said, I never used it. Probably would've gotten higher than my 2000 if I had. Oh well.
on December 8, 2014
Buying this online course was a waste of money. This is exactly the same as The Official SAT book. So is not necessary to buy both.