Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on January 10, 2013
downloaded this when I was waiting around at the doctor's office. If you like newspapers on you Kindle, go for it. It's about the only real newspaper in Oklahoma.

I still like newspapers that are actually paper and that's the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars
on June 10, 2015
One-sided and predictably ultra conservative
on May 5, 2013
I found this googling for a conservative kindle newspaper. Yeah, not many hits. I just wish this paper wasn't so far news wise from Michigan. I often order this one and the detroit free press to make sure I have at least one paper with some content in it worth reading.
on July 25, 2013
Very convenient, keeps me from having to leave the house.I only wish that it was the complete edition. Easy to navigate.
on October 15, 2015
Goo newspaper.
on May 30, 2015
I loved it
on May 15, 2015
Rip off
on January 6, 2013
I trust their reporting. It seems to be very fair and balanced.
I bought one copy while on vacation. We take the daily paper when home.
on December 12, 2014
Well written articles
on July 10, 2014
not enough national news . Not my cup of tea.