Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on October 23, 2015
Newspaper is good, app is clunky. The newspaper has a conservative bias, if you are willing to read a conservative viewpoint then you will appreciate the reporting. The app the Oklahoman makes you download if you go that route is terrible on the Fire. Go with Amazon option of delivering it every day for you. Do not order through the Oklahoman. You have to select the download each morning, sometimes it logs you in first time and others not. If you accidentally reposition the page it will not let you select an article until you reload the page.
on January 10, 2013
downloaded this when I was waiting around at the doctor's office. If you like newspapers on you Kindle, go for it. It's about the only real newspaper in Oklahoma.

I still like newspapers that are actually paper and that's the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars
on June 10, 2015
One-sided and predictably ultra conservative
on May 5, 2013
I found this googling for a conservative kindle newspaper. Yeah, not many hits. I just wish this paper wasn't so far news wise from Michigan. I often order this one and the detroit free press to make sure I have at least one paper with some content in it worth reading.
on April 5, 2015
I'm enjoying it very much and I don't have to waste my time throwing all those papers down the shoot.
on July 25, 2013
Very convenient, keeps me from having to leave the house.I only wish that it was the complete edition. Easy to navigate.
on October 15, 2015
Goo newspaper.
on May 30, 2015
I loved it
on May 15, 2015
Rip off
on January 6, 2013
I trust their reporting. It seems to be very fair and balanced.
I bought one copy while on vacation. We take the daily paper when home.