Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

The One & Only: A Novel
Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 16, 2017
While E.G. Is a favorite author, this book is not. You need to really love and Understand Football, which I do not. It also has kind of an ewww factor to me as the main character is in love with her best friends father. Incidentally his first wife's funeral starts the story. So just not for me this time.
on July 2, 2016
I just couldn't get on board with this story line of a girl falling for her best friends dad, a guy who was like a father to her. It's creepy and not romantic whatsoever. I usually like all of her novels but this one was just a miss.
on February 23, 2018
The characters, setting and plot were practical and convincing and shared opinions that I have long held about the NCAA and domestic violence. Totally enjoyed this novel.
on February 15, 2018
I love football and this story ended just as I hoped it would! All her books are good reads. Look
Forward to her next one.
on March 5, 2015
It was hard to put it down!! I was sad the book was over. Just losing my second parent, there couldn't have been any book better for me to read. Also being a huge fan of an SEC team helped my enjoyment of the book. Excellent, excellent read!! Perfect summer book!
on May 12, 2017
Is this a romance novel or a football game romance? Guess it is both. Writing was good enough . story line OK too. Glad it was not a smut read. Good beach book. Nothing too heavy.
on June 22, 2015
Ok, so I've read all of Emily Giffins books, and I have to say that this is in keeping with her style which I liked, looking outside the norm, at the sometimes harder choices in life. However all the football.... A little much for me. If you like football then it's a great book... But if you tolerate it or less just keep lookin....
on May 26, 2017
The love story in this one wasn't really for me... But oh man. The football. The football really brought this book back around for me.
on May 31, 2017
You can never go wrong with Emily Giffin. She never disappoints; this is one of her most intriguing stories. Stick with it until the end.
on January 19, 2018
All of her books are amazing, you won't be let down!