BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 24, 2013
Even though I bought this for my soon-to-be- hubby, I ended up reading a good chunk of it. We spent several hours laughing at the satirical stories - until we had tears running down our face. I enjoyed the book - and the memories it gave us. We are both longtime fans of the Onion, and having it in print made it that much better.
on February 21, 2014
Have always enjoyed the Onion and this is no exception. It's the type of humor that really pinpoints what you are really thinking about the current news
on March 23, 2014
purchased as a gift. Recipient said they loved it. Warning: more colorful language than I expected, but I can't say I'm surprised...I mean, it IS "The Onion"...
on February 14, 2017
yay
on January 10, 2014
Really a peffect Christmas gift for the sarcastic or cynical people in your life. Funny and well done as are all the Onions books.
on January 9, 2013
A collection of previously published Onion works on the topic of Christmas. Expect everything the Onion has to offer from the skewering of sacred cows to columns by your favorite regulars.
on December 22, 2013
It's The Onion! Greatest Hits, as it were. All things Onion are great. I just wish I'd gotten it in hardback so it would last through the multiple readings it will get. Funny shtuff!
on October 28, 2011
The onion books are always funny. Even though there is a free Onion website it is great to have the collection of The Onion stories in book form. This collection is laugh out loud funny. This is a great gift for a college student or anyone with a sarcastic sense of humor. This collection's stories all revolve around Christmas so I thought it might be limiting but it wasn't. Great book!
on January 22, 2012
Is it irreverent? Sure. Hilarious? Definitely. You must have a quirky sense of humor to fully appreciate this book; those who do will love it!
on January 8, 2014
I gave this as a gift and it was well received. The person I gifted enjoys reading The Onion.
I would recommend it to a friend.