Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2017
I ordered this for my son's Literature assignment and it was a cute book. He loved this book and it had him laughing. The shipping was fast and it arrived in brand new condition. Thinking about ordering some more books from this series
on July 3, 2017
Great books, we enjoy sharing our childhood with our kids
on October 11, 2017
Absolutely hilarious. An awesome listen for both children and adults. The author does an incredible job of the different voices for the various characters in the story and it brings it to life in a way that has the true spirit and joy of the work behind it. I would call this book an all around win-win for any family.
on April 16, 2017
We love Hank the Cowdog!
on November 13, 2017
I love Hank!
on October 22, 2017
It's a cute dog story that should appeal to dog lovers of all ages.
on October 22, 2013
I have a large dog, who is by all means a cow. He isn't fat, but he's large and has cow-like markings. Not to mention, every morning he jumps a fence in our back yard to graze with about 200 cows on the neighboring farmland (and he's supposed to be a herding breed). I was really excited to see this book and its title, and while I'm an adult, it was pretty cool to read. If you have children, I think its a good series to get them interested in reading.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 21, 2017
I got it.
on July 29, 2017
We love Hank!
on December 13, 2014
I became familiar with Hank the Cowdog when my 10 year old son needed some fun books to listen to on tape. At the time I got them from the library, but this one I bought for my 7 year old grandson. We listened to it on a trip and we all enjoyed it. The voices and sound effects are so much fun! I recently ordered the next one in the series for the same grandson and will continue on buying them. Then I'll have to start a collection for my grandson who is now 5. I enjoy them as much as the kids.