Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Color: 24 Piece Silver Gold Set|Lens Color: silver|Change
Price:$45.00+ $2.95 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on July 18, 2015
These are really fun to have. Originally I purchased them because I am terrible about losing and breaking my expensive sunglasses. But, for the price I am actually very happy with the quality. They come in a variety of colors; a combination of gold or silver rims with various colored lenses makes it easy to match the glasses to almost any outfit. They won't last very long if you sit on them, or drop them repeatedly on the dance floor for half a night. But, for the price who cares?
on July 21, 2015
My friends laughed at me when I told them I purchase 24 sunglasses for under $50. But, they were appreciative when I gave them a pair when they visited us at the river. They fit nice and have held together. Even have spring loaded stems for good fit. Not sure how they can deliver at this price. Definitely recommend.
on April 19, 2016
I break glasses all the time. These are no exception. Cheap build quality, no real quality at all but a ton of quantity. Expect a weeks worth of use from any given pair of these and you will be surprised how awesome it is to have 50 pairs.
on July 7, 2015
Great deal for someone who constantly loses sunglasses. Some had to slightly twisted frames or weak connections so they had to be bent straight - nothing a gentle hand and some crazy glue could not fix immediately.
on April 14, 2015
This what exactly what I needed this way when I loss them it's no big deal. Glasses never lasted long with me anyways thanks to the salt water.
on March 17, 2016
It is now purchased the product are lucky
This adorable design features fit everything good and satisfactory
on December 13, 2015
Love aviators for work but am always breaking or losing them. Bought these for the price. Pretty awesome for about 2 bucks a pair!
on September 4, 2015
Very, very pleased with what I received! The quality & price was outstanding! I appreciate the wide variety , also.
on April 10, 2015
I love my new aviators and are at a very good price
on September 1, 2016
Poor quality by the dozen. Some of displayed colors not here. Scratches easily if put with other things.