The Original Campfire Skull - 2Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Campfire and Fire Pit Colorful Flame Skull Entertainment
- Ideal for camp fires, back-yard fire pits and chimeneas! Great for picnics, parties, bon fires and pep rallies!
- Petroleum & Nitrate free. Free of wax and glue. Crafted from 100% recycled coffee grounds, recycled/reclaimed wood shavings, & agricultural fibers.
- Every Campfire Skull is hand made by artisans in a Colorado workshop using recycled materials!
- NOTE: Color and burn time will be affected by fire size. If thrown into a large fire, you will most likely not see any colored flames. Ideal results obtained by placing in a small fire.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Campfire & Fire Pit Entertainment has arrived with The Original Campfire Skull ! Each Campfire Skull is hand made from recycled biomass and measures 8" tall x 5" wide x 4" deep. - Perfect for campfires, backyard fire pits, bonfires, and any wood burning fire! - Each Campfire Skull will produce vibrant rainbow colored flames including dark and light blue, green, and purple! - Adults and kids alike will love watching the Campfire Skull burn with flames pouring from the eyes and turning from basic yellow and orange to deep and vibrant hues of green, blue and purple! - Made in Colorado, USA ! Provides 1 to 2 hours of entertainment and colorful flames when placed in a small fire. May only burn for up to a half hour if placed in large fire. The Original Campfire Skull contains less than 2% by weight of the following color enhancers: cupric sulfate, cupric chloride and polyvinyl chloride.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.