The Original Straight Rolling Pin
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "wooden rolling pins"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMOOTH ROLL, EVERY TIME. 100% solid beech wood french rolling pin with tapered ends for easy-to-roll functionality
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN, NON-STICK TECHNOLOGY. Tapered design enables better control and feel of the dough as you roll, all while requiring less effort with it's non-stick technology
- FRENCH STYLE. Quality smooth construction ensures ease of use and durability, with this original European design having a timeless quality to it
- PERFECT SIZE. 18 inch length makes it easy to store anywhere in your kitchen, while being the perfect size for rolling out cookie dough, pizza dough, rolls, and more
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We stand by our products and offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects for the life of the product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Losing control of your dough? The straight rolling pin design allows for full control when rolling dough for your recipe. You can practically feel the dough roll right under your finger tips. As the perfect addition for your home and kitchen, The Original Straight Rolling Pin is made out of solid beech wood. We ensure durability and a smooth texture, no matter what you’re making, from a healthy meal to a decadent dessert; it’s the perfect kitchen tool. The sleek and economical design allows for ease of storage in any pantry or cabinet. Whether you have a Julia Child or Gordon Ramsey style to your culinary skills, the Original Straight Rolling Pin is made for you. We stand by all our products and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If your rolling pin doesn't work better than expected, send it back and we'll make it right. Buy now and save some dough.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this, and although the dimensions were given in the description, is much larger than I expected. Unlike a few other reviewers here, mine was very smooth and ready to use. I just wiped it down with a microfiber and got started. I don't do a lot of baking, but I make a lot of pasta. I like to use this for rolling out the pasta dough to feed through the hand-cranked machine. It does the job perfectly.
I'm very satisfied with this, and it works as expected. And yes, I bought this with my own hard earned.
It is quite poorly made and very unfinished. I like the size and weight but am so very disappointed with this purchase.
For years I've been wanting a rolling pin and never got around to buying buying one. I spent time using water bottles and cans to spread my dough so you can imagine this product is a step up.
I knock off a star because on the far left side there is a 3 inch patch of unsanded wood, it didn't get in the way too much because of the placing how ever I sanded it smooth just to be safe.
All in all this is a decent pin. Years down the line I'm sure I will buy a more expensive pin solely for aesthetic purposes how ever I recommend this as a good basic rolling pin.