Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on March 29, 2016
At every crucial stage in my life, I have always been drawn to a particular book that I happened to just stumble upon. I cannot find words to describe the value of this book. The literary style/devices, the content, the authenticity. It could not have been more timely. It has stirred something in me as I have always been searching, finding, and moving up into " higher thoughts" This has enabled me to continue my journey with an understanding, a knowing. It has put some of my greatest quest to rest and brings peace and solace.

I am already seeing results in my life as I experience this 'shift' to be open to " Creative Energy" as I also find myself to be. And what better name for this book than " The Othe side of God ". I love it.

Namaste
on October 12, 2016
A different approach to opening the mind. Thought provoking, entertaining, funny, sad, and everything somewhere inbetween? No inside and beyond! Probably not for everyone, must be able to think outside the box.
on October 14, 2016
When I find a book I really enjoy, I tend to take a long time to finish it as I want to drink it in like a fine wine; I'm doing that with this one and haven't finished it yet. It is definitely a 'let's check the parts of our lives that we haven't monitored well' book and a 'give yourself a chance to understand you' book. Even though I haven't reached the end, I have recommended it to several friends as a friend did for me. Awesome read.
on November 20, 2015
Great book with many important messages to live a fulfilled life. I've read many other self-help books and this one stands right next to them.The metaphors are grand, the similes are striking, and the characters are complex.It's worth reading many times to get the messages found in the pages of this amazing book. .
on October 7, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. So much so that I ordered another book by this author. I wasn't sure at first but the more I read the more interesting it became. So if you start reading it and aren't sold right off the bat don't give up. In the long run if you are interested in what life is all about you will be glad that you did.
on September 30, 2016
A way to incorporate the mystical with the phycological. A adventurous read. Hard to put down. I saw myself in the story.
on July 26, 2016
Very interesting, provocative.
on November 22, 2014
I cannot put into words my reaction to this book. I have long communicated with my own "fool" and resonated deeply with the author's story of transformation.
on November 2, 2014
Great read!
on November 6, 2014
I wanted so much to like this book, but I was never able to engage.