Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on March 16, 2015
Wow! Where do I start? This was one friggin' awesome story! Eve Rabi never ceases to amaze me. Where she comes up with her ideas is beyond me. I love the way she structured this book. Each chapter had it's own title; named after the individual character whose turn it was to speak. This made it easy to follow, I knew exactly who was narrating every time, and whose head I was in when reading their inner thoughts - no confusion. I like that.
Eve Rabi's characters are sharp. I could picture them in my mind as I read through this novel and they were so well thought out, that it brought them to life right there on the pages. Eve's plot is wicked, and THAT Scarlett...OMG! The word 'BITCH' doesn't even begin to describe her. I just wanted to kill her after all the things she did to Rival. That's how real, Eve makes this story feel and how well she 'paints' her characters and brings them to life. Did I get emotional? F*** YES! (I'd like to add at this point that there are a lot of F bombs dropped throughout this book. If you get offended with books that contain quite a few profanities, then this one's probably not for you, however, I LOVED IT! I love the swearing, it makes it more real.)
This story moves fast, with layer upon layer of drama but it flows easily. I love it when I don't need to go back and reread a section because it didn't make sense to me the first time around.
The only complaint I have, is that I have to wait til May for book 2 to be released. I'm itching to find out what bitch-face Scarlett is plotting next. I worry about Rival and I really hope she doesn't go back to Bradley, even if the opportunity arises. I hope she stays with Ritchie. Okay, no more spoilers, go and buy the book. You're going to love it!
Well done once again, Eve Rabi! :)
on March 4, 2017
How I loved reading this. Poor Scarlett and I say that because she doesn't really realize that she is cuckoo. How can you hate someone as much as she hates Rival because Bradley is Rivals husband and he is beginning to see how the grass is not (well you know). Me thinks Scarlett deserves a beat down. Rival finds out she can give as good as she gets, yeah! Too bad we don't get to read Bradley's part of the story to find out that he realized he was thinking with the wrong head. He was so mean for what he did to his wife. And then there is Ritchie 😍😘😍😘. I hope Brad lives to see just what he screwed up. Team Rival and Ritchie. I love how this series keep on morphing into the next. Please let karma catch up with Scarlett. I hope she doesn't die but stays alive to get her comeuppance. Way to go Eve Rabi.
on March 12, 2017
You know when a book is good? When it is WAY out of your genre, and you end up reading it one weekend. As a man? Lock up your daughters, lock up your wife, lock up your house and run for your life. If you are a woman? Lock the door and tell the family you are busy this weekend. Miss Eve owns romantic crime and suspense. Psychological thriller, a kick-ass heroine, passion, and some sweet love. You won't put it down. To quote the Princess Bride? "Are you trying to trick me? Is this a kissing book?" Then "Okay, we can read a little more . . ." You will read it all.
on March 7, 2017
A well thought-out adult story about a woman who has her life turned upside-down by her best friend and then fights back to regain control. A testament to the virility of lost souls and a read that will captivate your attention. If I could give it more than five stars, I would. In my opinion, it is that good.
on February 14, 2015
Ms. Rabi, Ms. Rabi, Ms. Rabi. OMG, you completely amaze me with your stories. Every time I think you've reached your peak with your stories, you prove me wrong. You completely astound me. I just love Rival and the strength she has found within herself to go to battle with Scarlett. I hate everything about Scarlett. And stupid Bradley finding out the truth about Scarlett, he is only getting what he deserves. I hope to see Richtie and Rival walk off into the sunset together, leaving Bradley to lick his wounds. Thank you for bring Arena & Bear back, they a two of my favorites characters in your books. Please please complete and release to the sequel ASAP. I can hardly stand the waiting. I just love your books and have read every one of them, except Deception. For some reason I can't bring myself to read that one. But anyway, thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the world and please never stop writing.
on February 3, 2015
Another wonderful book by author Eve Rabi. This book was a roller coaster ride that left me guessing until the very end. Scarlett is one of those women that you love to hate. She writes a book about how to break up marriages and is confident that her brilliance will take her places. And she has sights on Rival Murdoch's husband, Bradley. So she schemes and makes her plans. And soon Bradley is hers and she is setting his wife up in cruel and unusual ways.

Will evil reign? Or will Rival find a way to put Scarlett back in the gutter where she belongs, once and for all?
on November 29, 2015
I was disappointed in you at first eve having read some of your other books and enjoyed. I almost put the book down and moved on to another one and was just going to give it three stars, but now i am glad i didn't. You should us the meaning of the power in the pussy which is how scarlett really got Bradley and when she pulled her wicked bag of tricks out taking rival out the picture i wanted to find out how rival did the payback. I love the characters arena and bear and would love to see a book with their story.. Rival got them but now it could cost her true love and losing herself again. I know how i want this story to end and i hope in the next book which i am about to read it turns out that way.
on February 21, 2015
I'm not sure if this book is considered a part 4 but i made sure to read the first three books about theses characters before reading "The other woman". All where spectacular and Mrs Rabi writing has elevated with every story. My favorite so far is this book. Be aware there is a part two to this story or part 5 to the series. I do recommend reading my wife's little secret before reading this one or the character of Ritchie might not come off as a very sincere guy. Ok this book is told through the eyes of the"other woman" and I despised her as I was taking notes of all she taught. I don't want to give anything away but i will say, I read this book from beginning to end in two nights. It took two nights because my child wanted food and a bath so I reluctantly put the story down. If you have never read an Eve Rabi book your thinking bad mother but if you have read her books your thinking "kids"with an eye roll.
on September 7, 2015
This is one of the best books I've read in a while. I'd like to say it was perfectly written in spelling and grammar, but I can't. I didn't notice either while reading this, which probably means my inner editor wasn't triggered.

The story gave us several points of view and I personally couldn't put it down. Lust, revenge, sex, betrayal, this book is packed full of salacious goodness. If you want an emotional roller coaster of a ride where you're not sure who the good guys or bad guys are, you'll need this book.
on March 24, 2016
This was one of the best books I have read. It is so entertaining. There's drama and comedy. It will keep you up all night reading.
Scarlett is the gorgeous home wrecker who befriends Rival and then steals her husband. Scarlett is focused!! Rival and Bradley are the nice unsuspecting couple, who get tricked by Scarlett. There are so many twists and turns to this story. I hope the next book is just as good as the first.