Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,404 reviews
on September 30, 2016
Was a good movie, the women really likeable and the friendship they had seemed real. I liked the brother, the father, the ocean scenes and the movie itself. What I didn't understand is that if this movie was made in 2104 how she (jilted #1), an intelligent lawyer didn't google him, Facebook him, find out her was married. That part just seemed to make the movie less credible. But enjoyed it.
on July 15, 2017
Was a little slow getting started and getting to the funny parts but I loved the last 2/3s of this movie. It was funny and the ending was entertaining enough.

(****SMALL SPOILER****) This movie is also a great reminder to read everything you sign even if it's a loved one asking you to sign it.
on June 15, 2016
I REALLY liked this movie. Though I would call it a guilty pleasure because it was also pretty trashy, considering the entire plot revolved around a bunch of women having sex with the same man. BUT... what else do you expect from the title and description? The reason I enjoyed the movie was to see the sweet friendship between the women. I like the idea that friendship can grow in the most unlikely circumstances. Unfortunately, while I enjoyed the movie, I decided not to purchase it because I wouldn't feel comfortable letting my children watch it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 1, 2016
Sooooo, yeah... I laughed way more than I should have, and then was angry because honestly... HOW can a woman NOT annihilate her husband knowing he was having an affair? It took a while, but I did love the revenge...
Much of the early humor comes from Kate being a pest to become friends with Carly, when all Carly wants to do is distance herself from the whole thing. Then later there is a great scene of bathroom humor after Mark gets slipped some strong laxative in a restaurant. Then later when he is confronted by the three women in a conference room of the law offices. He plays the physical comedy very well.
And I AM also glad to say that I AM SO GLAD DON JOHNSON ISN'T DEAD! I dunno why I thought he was, but I laughed as soon as I saw him...It was nice seeing Don Johnson with a small part as Carly's 5-time divorced dad, who incidentally at the end ends up with Amber. And a curiosity is Nicki Minaj as Lydia, Carly's law office assistant. Minaj seems like a natural actress and did her part very well, but that nasal vocal delivery of hers is very, very annoying. And man does she have a big butt for a small girl! Hahahahaaaa
on March 28, 2015
I watched this on TV at least 6 times before I decided to buy it - only after I said to myself over and over again "I will NOT buy this DVD," "I WILL not buy this DVD," I will NOT BUY this DVD." Obviously I bought it anyway! Why? Well, because it's just plain fun and it's great to see a cheating jerk of a guy get exactly what he deserves. Cameron Diaz plays Carly, a woman who finds out the guy she's dating is married - when she goes to his house to "help" with a plumbing problem and the woman who answers the door is not the guy's housekeeper, but his wife, Kate. Oh, oh! Anyway, Kate isn't stupid and figures things out, so kind of stalks Carly, and the end up bonding. Carly promised not to see him again but Kate hears him on the phone making lovey dovey comments to someone so she thinks Carly lied. She confronts Carly and they figure out that there must be someone else - that he's cheating on both of them! Well, they tail him and find Amber. Ultimately Amber bonds with Kate and Carly, and they decide to really get him! And boy, do they! This movie shows a perfect example of what to do about a cheating husband - don't get mad, get even!
on February 9, 2016
The ending got a little to crazy to be believable but over all the movie was awesome and funny. I can relate to both the wife and Cameron Diaz's characters. Just actually went through this situation with cheating spouse and it helped shed a humorous light on it and actually can make it better. It's worth the watch even if u hate "chick flicks" like me.
on November 5, 2014
Overall I watched it and was entertained-ish... like "I'm tired and relaxed and it's free because I have a gift card and it looks bright and shiny and Jamie Lannister is in it" entertained. Not like... "wow I'm glad this movie was made" entertained.

I love Cameron Diaz, she's such a good, funny actress, and Leslie Mann was really good too, overall, but the movie needed to be MORE wacky and superficial about this topic, or LESS. It was in this uncomfortable, pop-culture, Hollywood-y middle spot.

It was a real bummer that every time there might be a chance for a scene which would show the 3 women connecting (to hear and see WHY they'd ACTUALLY connect, rather than just saying "Tsk, omg, I knooow, no I'M sorry, I feel terrible") there would, instead, be a montage of them giggling, looking cute and getting drunk! :/ Urrrg.

Too wacky to be taken seriously, too much of a serious topic to be a lighthearted Rom Com and unwind while watching!

I wouldn't reccommend it overall unless you're bored and you like the actors, because it's pretty fun to see them have some great moments, even if the context is nausea-inducing and weird at times.
on September 28, 2016
This is really such a great movie. At first i wasn't sure about it but ended up laughing all the way through the movie. You cant help but to love the wife in it and feel sorry for her. You even feel sorry for all the other ex-girlfriends. Definitely a must watch movie.
on April 11, 2017
This movie is fantastic! I first saw it with my husband on date night, and even he got a kick out of it. No spoilers, but this movie will be liked by those who've ever experienced a bad breakup or a cheating ex. On a more serious note, it also made me rethink "the other woman" who doesn't know the person they're dating is a two-timer.
on May 19, 2015
I watched this movie by myself as a "girl time" treat to myself, so I really just needed a funny chick flick. I felt like it delivered a pretty funny story even though at times it seemed like they were really stretching to piece it all together. I really liked the example that Cameron Diez's character gave as a woman who would never date a married man. She was good example of how to be a strong woman, while still being open to also needing to learn a lesson herself. Proving that we all can learn something and we need each other, even the people who you may view as weak.