Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 5, 2012
I was delighted to receive my official lunch decoy. It arrived perfectly folded and deflated. It was as effort to blow the decoy up at first, but then I learned that if the internal check valve is twisted, the air flows into the decoy much easier. So, I was able to blow up my decoy and not gasp for air!

The construction of the decoy was faultless. The seams were consistent and leak-free. I thought I saw the decoy's face transform into a "Mona Lisa" smile as he took shape. He appeared to enjoy the role he was designed to play.

My lunch decoy is resting comfortably in the living room. Since I am unemployed now, there is no purpose for him to serve as a decoy. We are hoping for a new job so he can play his game on new employees.

Thank you, Amazon and Applebees!
on September 9, 2012
Disappointed. Saw this advertised in a magazine that showed a photo of the "worker" sitting in an office chair. Ordered it as a gift. The "worker" does not sit so not as funny.
You have to lean it up against a wall. Also no way to identify as a " gift" and send a message when ordering this item. Company did agree to a return. Shipping is more than cost of item, so I will not return.
on February 6, 2013
Dave in eng. goes on vacation for 2 weeks? Really this guy will get just as much work done while sitting at his desk, as your coworker would have. Matter of fact maybe we'll just fire Dave and keep the dummy... wait, now I don't know who's staying and who's going...
shipped quickly
no holes
took some beating and still held is air
excellent value
on December 19, 2012
He was fun while he lasted. After a couple weeks he sprung a leak in his jugular seam. I repaired it with a glue stick and he was good for another 3 weeks until he started leaking a little all over. There was nothing I could do. I tried my hardest but it was just his time. Now he's folded up in a shoe box under my desk, optimistically waiting for the office Christmas party.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.