Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 203 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 244 reviews
on December 15, 2015
This is true, you are getting basically a short story of the pigeon books. This is meant to be a board book and I believe it's the perfect length for young toddlers. My son loves this book and the different emotions the bird goes through, in some ways he acts like a toddler. I think this book is great for children who are still learning or have learned the difference between being Happy, Sad, and angry. My almost two year old cracks up with goggles when I include those emotions into the text of the book.
Definitely a must buy for your young ones.
on April 7, 2016
Love Mo Willem's Pigeon series! These books are so great! The Pigeon books have helped us talk to our kids about different feelings of anger, frustration, sadness as well as teaching about sharing. I highly, highly recommend these book! Your kids will just love how funny and relatable the characters are. I recommend reading the books with a lot of funny voices and get in to the full emotions of the characters. We received Pigeon Finds a Hotdog book for my son's 3rd birthday and it was an instant hit in our home! My son asked to sleep with the book nightly. We loved it so much that we went on to order this one and The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? books. We will be adding more of the Pigeon series to our collection.
I have NOT been given this book free or at a discount. I paid full Amazon price. I offer you my 100% unbiased opinion and recommendation.
on May 16, 2014
And that's a good thing. His writing is surprising and inspired. His drawings seem simple but are filled with complexity and wit. And He respects the intelligence of children. I wish i could just sign up for a subscription service and get his new books sent to me as soon as they come out. Mo', Mo, please!
on December 1, 2016
Disappointed.
Not what I thought.
This book only have few pages.
on January 20, 2017
We love reading this book to our son! Without fail, my son brings Mo willem's book at least 3x a week! We have all his collection. It's fun and captures the attention of our toddler.
on May 5, 2017
A simpler book that some of Mo Willems'. However, we are HUGE fans of his!
on May 11, 2017
Love it, but price a little bit high
on March 17, 2017
My three year old loves the Pigeon series. They are quite funny. A must read for young toddlers.
on May 24, 2017
This is the small size book!
on March 23, 2017