Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,062 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,218 reviews
on March 1, 2017
Such a great movie! We love watching it with our 4-year-old. She loves fairies and Never Land and after watching this movie once she started "making pixie dust" during playtime. So fun!
on April 28, 2016
A very well done children's movie. Good story, excellent animation. My 4-year-old son wants to watch it all the time.
on April 19, 2014
Out if all the Tinkerbell movies, this is my favorite. Our kids loved this movie, and I thought the plot was really great. And the surprise twist was a great surprise for all of us!!
on October 16, 2015
My daughter loves this movie and watches it over and over. It is a very cute movie
on March 17, 2017
GREAT KIDS MOVIE
on March 3, 2015
very good movie enjoy it.
on November 13, 2014
Grandchildren love this movie!
on January 24, 2017
As a stay at home mom of two small children, I have seen more children's shows than I would like. And although the pre-mom version of me would have disliked the Tinkerbell movies because of my superb taste in films, the current me appreciates them. There is so much garbage in the children's tv world, that this movie actually manages to outshine much of it. The movie is colorful and pretty to look at, it genuinely makes me laugh at times, the music is cute, and it is fun to see some backstory to Captain Hook and the crocodile. Right now it is a favorite in our house and is preferred by my 4 year old daughter, and I don't mind that one bit. Yay!
on May 14, 2014
Disney: The Pirate Fairy caught my attention due to my previous enjoyment of watching the Secret Of The Wings last summer. Additionally, I admit that I was also curious to watch it after finding out that Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) is one of the actresses who contributed her voice to this film (for the character of Zarina). Tom Hiddleston (James Hook character) and Angelica Houston (Queen Clarion character) are also among the multiple actors/actresses that give their voices to this animated movie. This movie involves the character of Zarina eventually uses her pixie dust gifts to help out a group of pirate men after being forbidden from working with pixie dust. Zarina succeeds into putting many of the Pixie Hollow residents to sleep at the Four Seasons festival. She then carefully chooses this event to harness the magical blue pixie dust. Tinkerbell and a few of her friends manage to be among the few who are shielded from this energy and follow Zarina to see the plan she is brewing.
on July 1, 2014
We rented this for my daughters 7th birthday. I was dreading it but it wasn't too bad. I didn't fall asleep. There were a few adult chuckles in it. Nothing like Toy Story or other Pixar greats filled with adult humor which make the movies good for parents too. Some parts had me wondering why they included them but were over fast enough to make them tolerable. I'm not sure if I like how beautiful they all these fairies are. Tink shows a little too much skin for me also. Even though it's animated and they are fairies I worry what kind of body image it implants in our little girls' brains.