Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on February 23, 2015
Finally we have Jarek's story! He is the brother we did not meet at first...the Pirate. We start the story out with Mei honoring her ancestors and finding out she is going to be married and pregnant with in 8 months. She is distraught thinking it is going to be Song Lok, the prince of the neighboring kingdom. She wants to escape fate and not marry him. Jarek is on Lintan trying to rescue Rick, who was kidnapped by drug traders. When Mei sees Jarek and his crew running from Song Palace Guard's she automatically assumes they are Pirates and tries to stop them. Mei listens to the wind and has a very free spirit and it tells her to go after them. Jarek thinks she is trying to escape and takes her with him, even though to every one else it looks like she is trying to fight him, not run to him.

There is a lot of back story to Jarek and Mei meeting. It helps in letting you know what is going on. I love the banter back and forth between the two characters. They both know they love one another but duty is what is keeping them apart. I love the ending and her meeting his brother's so we can see what has happened to everyone at this point. I cannot wait to read the crews and Mei's siblings stories.
on September 29, 2016
I just finished book five in the series- which introduces a new series by the same author x2; the crew of the Conqueror and a series on Mia's family. I'm sold on this author and her books. If you haven't read her stuff, you are truly missing out on great reads
on September 3, 2014
In the past few weeks, I've read Michelle Pillow's entire Dragon Lords, Lords of the Var, and Zhang series. Each book was fun all by itself. Combined into a series, they were great! I admire the author's ability to weave a story among over 15 books. The Pirate Prince was a nice story and I enjoyed meeting the characters that would be staring in Zhang and Space Lords series. Each book was better than the last. I came to care about all the characters and miss them as I wait for a new book to be written.
on July 3, 2016
This was the best book in the series because it didn't follow the same plot format as the others. In all the other books, the couple is kept apart because of stupid insecurities. In this book they profess their love early but are kept apart because of a family miscommunication. I like how this book wrapped up all the loose ends in the other books. The children were born and it is a happy royal family in the end. There is plenty of action and drama to keep it going between the love and sex. Very exciting and entertaining.
on June 10, 2017
Loved it. Couldn't get enough of the Var. I also fell in love with the crew. Can't wait to start reading the Space Lords series
on April 27, 2015
The entire series was a delight and this last book takes Prince Jarek to a very Asian planet where he meets the Princess Mei. Of course he doesn't tell her that he is a Prince, and she is concealing her Princess-hood. The plot revolves around rescuing Rick, one of Jarek's crew, who was abducted by drug runners. This spurs the action. Excellent with tender moments, prophecy, ghosts, fights and scary encounters with families. I think this book is my favorite of a very enjoyable Sci-fi Romance Series. I am looking forward to reading the Dragon series, the new Cursed Crew Series, and the Princess Mei's Family series.
on September 16, 2016
loved this story and this series keep writing these and I'll keep reading and writing reviews.
on June 22, 2017
I enjoy the details of the scenes she describes in her stories. She has a great way of adding action, suspense, and the love story into the mix to keep a reader interested in the storyline. I have read several of her books so far. I am still looking forward to the next.
on May 19, 2015
I have to admit that I haven't read the whole book yet but I have read different parts of the book. I didn't like what I did read. Mei is NOT what I had envisioned for Jarek. Like another reader said, someone similar or Sam would have seemed a better fit. But it just seems to lack something. I will read the complete book but I know it will be one of those that will be hard to get through. Sorry Michelle, this one was just not par
on April 30, 2015