Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 27, 2016
it was supposed to have pictures of medications. It had maybe 3 pages of pictures in the whole book. NOT what was expected. Also, I returned it at MY expense but only got a partial refund? Really?
on May 22, 2007
For the Patient who wants to know about prescription drugs efficacy, side effects and cautions "The Pill Book" is a modestly priced and handy reference which puts the Patient on the same level with a Physicians drug reference manual, when it comes to uderstanding the consumption of precribed medications. If we want to know about what food we put into our mouths, why not know what pills we consume ?
on December 12, 2013
Easiest to read and understand if you have some background in the biological sciences. Too complicated for a general reader, but then it is not intended for a general audience. I refer to it often.
on February 20, 2007
I work in a general Ophthalmology practice and use this guide almost daily. It gives enough information without being overwhelming. It also has a condition index so when a patient says their blood pressure med starts with a "L" it is easy to find. I just bought the 7th edition, and still have the 6th at the office also.
on January 20, 2013
This is a must have for anyone taking prescription drugs. It is well organized so you can follow it easly.
on September 3, 2014
Great reference book. It give very important information which many time the doctor or pharmacist do not!!
on September 20, 2007
It's a good reference book. However, the pages rip off on the colored picture pages in the middle of the book too easily.
on January 21, 2014
Got something I did not want. If you don't have what I want, ask if I want it substituted, don't send something I didn't want or need
on March 7, 2015
Very useful
on May 12, 2007
I bought this product for my mother and she just loved it. She says it is a great resource for her prescriptions.