Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 368 reviews
on May 27, 2014
This book came along just when I needed it - apparently the student is ready. And I would highly recommend it to all who are on a search to find their purpose and contribute to a better world.

Neville gives it to you straight, just what to do to create the reality you want. He makes it so simple to follow, instead of getting you all excited about making a change and then leaving you hanging as how to exactly do it. I'm one who needed to know exactly what to do, and I've read dozens of books that have left me hanging in the end with still a mystery as to how.

Neville has many other books available, and now I will work my way through them...joyfully! His simplicity has me quite excited about the possibilities of making good change in the world even though I am only one.
on August 18, 2016
All of Neville Goddard's books contain passages that inspire me deeply. For many years I have been able to use the power of my imagination to manifest the things I want. Lately, I have been choosing and over again to BE the kind of human being I want to be. So, as soon as I catch myself reacting less than lovingly to people or situations, I quickly change my reaction to a more compassionate one. I have learned that how we feel and think is in the end a matter of choice. However, it takes persistent practice to replace our automatic, indiscriminate responses with willful, positive responses. When the student is ready the teacher appears. Over the years, Neville has helped me to increase my awareness of the true nature of reality.
on February 15, 2017
A gem of a book that makes you rethink and evaluate the way you lead your life. Using quotes from the Bible the author shows the reader the importance of consciousness, imagination and assumptions in our lives. By “pruning our imagination”, “assuming a higher concept of yourself” and “determined persistence” there is no reason why we cannot become better versions of ourselves and fulfil our goals.
on April 20, 2013
Neville never calls it the Law of Attraction in this book, but that's what it is. Here it is, pared down with no mumbo-jumbo. If you haven't read anything on the subject yet, read this book and you can forget about all the others. If you're not Christian, there is no need to be offended by Biblical passages because the author views the Bible as an ancient compendium of arcane knowledge communicated by parables and allegories. He did not consider it to be the literal truth, and believing it is the literal truth is like not seeing the forest for the trees- you won't get it at all. I have read quite a few books on the Law of Attraction and I think this one is best because it's so straight-forward. This stuff really works- try it and see for yourself!
on June 1, 2017
Highly recommended. How to obtain what you desire in life. Spiritual laws of attraction and manifestation. Will read again and again.
on January 1, 2017
I rated this book as a great book and 5 stars because I think of all the books I've read of Neville Goddard, this one resonated with me most. I loved the case studies or real people examples of applying the the science of assumption,imagination and being conscious of your actions. I Will read it again...this works for me...Being conscious and knowing that I'm already the person I want to be and feeling it, makes it all worth the work. This is a Great Self-help book.
on February 5, 2017
This book along with Wishes Fullfilled were two of the most amazing eye openers which revealed the mysteries within its contents that complimented other books. Psalms 46:10 and John 10:34 give more meaning to the power of meditation and imagination.
on December 1, 2016
The title says it all. I have used these principles for many years and can attest to their validity. Often I did not know I was using them and only many years later did I realize what I had done. I now am aware and continue to use them successfully on a daily basis.
on December 5, 2011
The truth is I never really believe anything metaphysical, but this book truly open my mind
to a whole new area of beliefs,
I can't wait to read more books by this author
on October 18, 2013
Perhaps the most important book I have ever read...maybe I will ever read. I say this because I have been meditating since I was 8.. I am now in my 40[s. I.have an undergraduate degree in philosophy, spent years reading self help books and business books. I am a student of Catherine Ponder, studied the art of war, the master key, ...I could on. But this is what is important...no other writer has ever explained to me with such a child like simplicity how to connect to my inner spirit and a higher spirit. While it does have many Christian biblical implications, the book does not push religion. I now experience actual manifestations. I now get how to get what I want out of life. I understand that both happiness and success are possible at the same time. I never asked for it to be easy just possible. Neville Goddard's the Power of Awareness, taps into something that can only be experienced. This book offers a step by step process. Take your time...read it once, read it twice, whatever it takes but read it.