BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Power of Prayer and Fasting: 21 Days That Can Change Your Life
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 8, 2013
I first got to know about Marilyn Hickey from watching Pr Benny Hinn's This is Your Day video on demand.

Marilyn has memorized 23 books of the Bible; no mean feat given that I have only memorized only 3 Psalms myself

This book is scriptural; what ever Marilyn has to say/opine is substantiated with Chapter & Verse from the Bible

I will give this book to my sister & hope she can pick up pointers as she fasts more than me

Marilyn has gone on mission trips to Pakistan, Sudan & Iran (not exactly beds of roses)

God Bless Marilyn Hickey with long life .. you can tell the difference of people who delve into the word of God

Marilyn at 81 is still sprightly & alert; and has the mind of Christ
on June 13, 2012
I LOVE this book. I honestly feel that even if you are not fasting, this is an awesome book. There is SO much information in it, but not presented in the way you feel overwhelmed. I truly love this book. I actually did embark on a 21 day fast. I fasted everything except fruits and vegetables (I am about 60lbs overweight). My fast was enlightening on SO many levels and I have created a healthy lifestyle thanks to this book. My only tiny complaint about this book is she uses New King James Version for the bible verses- so I had to look up everything in my bible. I am not a fan of that version. BUY THIS BOOK it will truly change your life!
on December 21, 2012
Fasting has been practiced for years as a means of revival and personal breakthrough. This book challenges the reader to fast and discover things well beyond comprehension.
on May 5, 2016
I have had a pleasure reading this book. I am a christian for about 10 years, and ever seens I become a believer I wanted to know how to fast, I asked many people but no one could guide me the right way but this book is the guide i always want, clear, simple and practicle, thank you Mrs. Hickey. I praise the Lord for always plan my days and let me meet great teachers acording to my needs, training and capacitation to Live and abundant life in Jesus Christ. Great teacher Mrs. Hyckey, and I wish one day the Lord allow me to meet you. I love all your books, I love to Hear you teach, you are awesome.
on October 12, 2015
This book brought so much clarity and understanding in the area od fasting. I am so grateful that the Lord put in my spirit for me to read. This book has been guidance and a strong reference. It rovided all the information I needed to enable me along with the Spirit to have a successful fast. A must-read if you have any questions about fasting.
on March 8, 2015
I LOVE it! I have learned more from Marilyn's book on Fasting then I did anywhere
else. She also gives you a soup recipe to assist in your fast.
Marilyn also gives you different kinds of fast... and how to do it and WHY we are doing it!
Thank you! I learned so much ... God Bless!
on September 11, 2014
Marylin Hickey is an amazing bible teacher, she has a great understanding of scripture . She brings it across in a way that anyone can understand. She has a true heart for God and for the body of Christ. This book is a wonderful tool to help you grow in your own walk with Christ and will help you to be set free and see your family set free.
on February 20, 2016
Awesome book on the value of fasting. Thank you Marilyn for such a great treatise on fast and the Churches and Christians responsibility in prayer. The only and most important responsibility that the Church and Christian that distinguishes it and each of us from every other organization and person.
on May 13, 2017
Marilyn teaches in a very easy consistent format. This could be like a handbook every time I pray and fast. It Gives ideas, guidance, and keeps simple.
on September 9, 2016
Very encouraging and full of knowledge that will help me to start fasting and praying and reap the benefits of walking closer with God.