Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 4, 2011
"The Power of Your Spirit" is an important book on making a connection with your higher self (spirit). As Sonia mentions, this connection helps and nourishes regardless of outside circumstances. "The Power of Your Spirit" is written with the essence of an abundance of love, and is an empowering guide that helps increase the ability to be graceful, creative, and inspired even when events turn out differently than expected. I also enjoyed reading this book because it serves as a gentle reminder on why it is essential and healing for the soul to make a connection with the higher self (spirit daily). I am glad to have a book like this to remind me of the importance of connecting with your own spirit. I have noticed in my own life that my own intuition and creativity have been increasing more and more each day as a result of my conscious intent to connect with my spirit (higher self, soul). The following is some of the helpful details that Sonia Choquette includes in "The Power of Your Spirit"

1) An innovative "Asking the Questions" journal idea that is on page 131.
2) There are tips for keeping your spirit burning strong (such as physical movement and meditation)(pg. 144)
3) There are certain questions to ask to assist in making the shift of increasing a personal connection with the spirit energy (higher self, soul) that is on page 89.

This book is a definite guide to add to a personal library for anyone who is aware and/or open to connecting their higher self (spirit, soul) and would like to have a guide to read and appy the ideas contained within for increasing a connection to the spirit (higher self, soul).
on April 15, 2017
ok
on August 15, 2014
Another great book by Sonia Choquette that really gets you thinking most of her books do.I would recommed not just with this book,but her other books as well to keep a journal nearby because there is alot of journal exercises in the book.This is why I don't keep many of her books.Actually I do have some at home set aside and have and will keep her Heart's Desire book. for sure.This book talks about the power of the spirit awakening the power within trusting your intuition and it good to have the reminder here and there on that.I really like books that have helpful information as,well as personal stories here and there.Sonia's personal stories as well as other peoples.She includes her family alot in alot of the books I have read that she has written and I love that.I find however Sonia Choquette books to be kind of repetitious and pretty much talk about the same thing over and over,so I found that it didn't matter if I bought this book or not it had information that I remember from her other books,but there was some different information to.So if you like Sonia Choquette and you want to learn how to awaken your Spirit more then get this book.Sonia can really help you do that.
on February 24, 2016
excellent book lots og great information
on May 29, 2015
This is yet another powerful book by Sonia Choquette! She never disappoints!
on July 22, 2015
I love it. As always with all of Sonia's publications.
on October 1, 2015
Very happy with service and product
on December 5, 2014
How to build your own self confidence and develop your spiritual side, it's all here. Included at the end of each chapter are writing exercises to clarify your thinking and further develop your spiritual self. The principles are further illustrated with many examples from people Sonia has conversed with and helped in their own journey. I enjoyed hearing it read by the author.
on February 13, 2012
I've read most every book by Sonia Choquette, some better than others, but I always learn a lot from each of her books. The Power of Your Spirit is no different. I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer. I have read every book he has ever written, but Sonia writes differently and therefore brings out other points of view on similar subject matter - other points that are worth reading the book for. I would highly recommend this book if you are on a spiritual journey.
on June 27, 2011
Sonia Choquette's latest is an uplifting book about finding inspiration and connection to the "Divine spark" in your life. Choquette insightfully explores the stages we pass through along our spiritual journey. I also appreciate her emphasis on the importance of daily spiritual practice to anchor Spirit in what you are doing everyday. Recommended.