Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on December 15, 2016
Looks perfect! Just like the picture and I received it the first day of estimated shipping time
on October 20, 2016
Granddaughter loved it and uses it frequently. I thought it was super cute.
on February 8, 2017
she loved it
on December 11, 2016
she love it
on August 31, 2016
my daughter loves it
on January 4, 2014
My daughter loves this! It does leak if tipped on its side though. Would def recommend this to all parents!
on December 31, 2013
Love this! I ordered this for my daughter and not only was it shipped fast, but it was also exactly as shown in the photo. My daughter(4 1/2) went bananas when I gave it to her!
on March 19, 2016
great!!
on October 11, 2015
Sent as a gift, so I can't review.
on January 2, 2014
Love the cup but my grandchild complained that the straw was to short for her to drink out of. Overall, she is very happy to have a Powerpuff cup and so am I.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.