Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 21, 2016
When our baby was born at 28 ½ weeks and weighed just 2#, I was devastated. When someone gave me this book, I had a virtual support group whom I could connect with whenever I needed someone who understood what we were experiencing and that was such a relief. I must have read the book four times, frequently crying over the sad entries and gaining strength and hope from the success stories. I can't say enough for the help I had in reading this collection of stories written by parents about their preemies.
on September 7, 2013
21 Years ago I had a 1 pound 12 ounce baby and it was a hard time for my husband and me. I was given this book and it helped me understand from a medical perspective what was going on with my baby and why. This book has quite a bit of information but is designed to be put into terms that anyone can understand. I still have my copy and I bought this one to give to a mom dealing with the same issues today. I didn't know who she was as she was a friend of someone I work with, but I found out that she found it to be easy to understand as well. Pictures are little out dated but the information is good and could be used for someone writing a report for school.