Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 2,060 reviews
on July 26, 2017
not the best season. I think this will be the last season of this I will watch. I know many people like it it just does not seem to be my thing anymore.
on December 18, 2013
Matt and Karen are probably the weakest actors the new series has seen so far, I spent most of season 6 hoping they would finally regenerate Matt into someone who could act better in the dramatic scenes. He does fine when the action is moving quickly, but when it comes to the real moments when he can't act wacky then his performance just falls flat, and the same can really be said for Karen.

Luckily most of his scenes are him going wild and crazy especially a space ship full of dinosaurs he does pretty well. But this season had much more drama than the previous and just was overall not as good because of it. A different doctor would have made this particular season much better.
on November 17, 2016
Sorry, I just can't get into the 6th season. Story line lost me with the baby gone missing to jumping to Hitler when we know how she meets her demise in a David Tennant episode. Not thrilled with these writers nor the Doctor, however....we love Amy.
on May 14, 2016
This is my least favorite so far of all of the doctors. No idea if it's his goofiness or what that rubs me the wrong way....
on January 25, 2012
I've now ordered 2 of these sets of 6 DVDs. The first set had a disc 1 that would not play. At all. I didn't check the other 5 discs. I returned the item for refund. (replacement was not an option.) I ordered a new set. That set arrived and I found that disc 3 and disc 4 would start to play but would stop playing part way through. Disc 5 was literally in 2 pieces and, obviously, not playable. I've returned this set for refund. (replacement was not an option.)

I'm not sure what cut rate place in China is making these so that the BBC can save a few pennies but the quality is terrible. Video compression is very high so that the DVDs can be made as single layer discs. (again to pump up that profit margin on something that is already over priced.) As a result of the high compression the quality of the video is not at all what you would expect from a modern DVD.

BBC has seriously disappointed on this one. At least Amazon was willing to provide a refund. You can usually count on Amazon.
on October 8, 2016
Sessions 6 is boring with loads of sentimental and drama. I enjoyed watching season-1 through season 4.
on October 6, 2016
Hyper-sentimentality, imposed by music and acting, replace real characters and story.
on April 1, 2016
False Advertising! I ordered the complete sixth season, not part one and two.
on October 2, 2016
I wanted to see what the fuss was all about so I decided to watch an episode of Doctor Who. While I really like science fiction, this just wasn't at all interesting to me. Maybe because it's British it was dry and boring? Well at least now I know it's a show I don't want to watch!
on August 22, 2016