Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 27, 2016
I bought one of these for myself, and one for an office coworker. Overall, the mug is great, and a great conversation starter. I would have liked the mug walls to have been a little thicker, though, they don't keep the coffee warm for very long. More of a display piece than something you'd use every day, unless you drink your coffee quickly.
on March 24, 2016
Got he matching set for my sister and brother in law who is also a chemist so it worked well as a joke on more than one level. Good price, came in one piece, shipped fast, A+.
on November 9, 2014
I ordered these and they Arvid quickly and were exactly as described. They are great for a gift. I ordered two sets, one to keep. I'm really happy I did. Quick shipping and good quality.
on January 9, 2014
I have two relatives in the pharmaceutical business. I gifted them with these mugs and they got a big kick out of them. They are inexpensive, funny, practical gifts for anyone, so I will probably buy more. Price here is great.
on July 3, 2015
Theses were delivered on time ...came very well packed....I have read many negative reviews about some who have said these mugs where cracked or labeling smeared.....as for myself that is not the case... I have still not used them as of yet......but they both look great.....Overall I am happy with my purchase for this Item.
on July 1, 2014
Ceramic cups. Funny because it's true. Coffee is medicine.

Seem to be good quality. Printed well. Looks like a big modern pill bottle with a handle.
on August 10, 2014
Awesome mug that I love to use. Not to mention I work at an outpatient substance abuse program so my supervisor likes to poke fun at me and my mug. It was a good purchase and the other one I gave to my friend who loves coffee just as much as I do.
on February 25, 2016
Perfect for coffee addicts.
on May 15, 2014
I purchased couple of these mugs for almost everyone I know.
My kids teachers enjoy they prescription mugs also :-)
on January 27, 2016
wife and co worker loves these
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.