Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Prescription Pill Medicine Coffee Cup Mug Set of 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on December 17, 2013
I got one for myself and one to give to someone. They are good for a laugh for your overwraught coffee drinking friends. They are a little smaller than a typical mug. Maybe about 10% smaller. They are very light in weight so I figure I'll chip it eventually. The price was OK for what you get.
on January 11, 2014
I got these for my daughter and son- in- law fro Christmas. My husband is a pharmacist and thought these would make the perfect gift from him, to them. They are well made, sturdy. The printing on the outside is very clear. They loved them.
on January 9, 2014
I have two relatives in the pharmaceutical business. I gifted them with these mugs and they got a big kick out of them. They are inexpensive, funny, practical gifts for anyone, so I will probably buy more. Price here is great.
on August 10, 2014
Awesome mug that I love to use. Not to mention I work at an outpatient substance abuse program so my supervisor likes to poke fun at me and my mug. It was a good purchase and the other one I gave to my friend who loves coffee just as much as I do.
on July 3, 2015
Theses were delivered on time ...came very well packed....I have read many negative reviews about some who have said these mugs where cracked or labeling smeared.....as for myself that is not the case... I have still not used them as of yet......but they both look great.....Overall I am happy with my purchase for this Item.
on October 15, 2014
bought a twin pack for two christmas gifts last year.....they're cute and all, but only one of my mugs came as a whole. the other was shattered and broken. I never got another one, but if i recall right it DID get my refund.
on May 30, 2013
Coffee, the perfect prescription and just what the doctor ordered. Well you get the idea. I like this mug adds a little smile to my day. Makes a nice gift for a coffee drinker or maybe a health worker in your life. I bought the set of 2 which isn't really a set its 2 separate mugs. Even better, I kept one and gave one as a gift and saved $5.00 doing it. They should change that description from (set of 2) to something like buy 2 and save money. A set to me means 1 box with a matched pair or mugs in it. It really didn't matter it worked out even better for me this way. Enjoy!
on August 23, 2013
I actually bought these mugs for one simple reason. The government didn't like them. It is interesting to note that 22 Attorneys General from around the US wrote the company that made these "Prescription" products, and asked them to stop making them. Apparently, almost HALF of the country's AGs feel that these poke fun at the "prescription drug problem" in the United States. The company did as asked, and discontinued this product.

As for the quality, I was a bit unnerved by the State of California's warning that the product was made with materials known to be carcinogenic. I probably won't drink from these mugs, but they have a handsome home on my office desk.
on June 25, 2014
Nice to look at but unfortunately they turned out to be one use items. Easily chips, and stains with one use and wash. Fast delivery though.
on November 9, 2014
I ordered these and they Arvid quickly and were exactly as described. They are great for a gift. I ordered two sets, one to keep. I'm really happy I did. Quick shipping and good quality.