Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on November 27, 2016
I bought one of these for myself, and one for an office coworker. Overall, the mug is great, and a great conversation starter. I would have liked the mug walls to have been a little thicker, though, they don't keep the coffee warm for very long. More of a display piece than something you'd use every day, unless you drink your coffee quickly.
on February 25, 2016
Perfect for coffee addicts.
on July 3, 2015
Theses were delivered on time ...came very well packed....I have read many negative reviews about some who have said these mugs where cracked or labeling smeared.....as for myself that is not the case... I have still not used them as of yet......but they both look great.....Overall I am happy with my purchase for this Item.
on March 24, 2016
Got he matching set for my sister and brother in law who is also a chemist so it worked well as a joke on more than one level. Good price, came in one piece, shipped fast, A+.
on December 30, 2015
Product arrived on time and were given as a gift. I think they are cool looking but haven't gotten any responses from the recipients as of yet.
on August 10, 2014
Awesome mug that I love to use. Not to mention I work at an outpatient substance abuse program so my supervisor likes to poke fun at me and my mug. It was a good purchase and the other one I gave to my friend who loves coffee just as much as I do.
on December 17, 2013
I got one for myself and one to give to someone. They are good for a laugh for your overwraught coffee drinking friends. They are a little smaller than a typical mug. Maybe about 10% smaller. They are very light in weight so I figure I'll chip it eventually. The price was OK for what you get.
on June 25, 2014
Nice to look at but unfortunately they turned out to be one use items. Easily chips, and stains with one use and wash. Fast delivery though.
on September 26, 2015
Arrived with the inside of the cup damage. The ceramic was exposed... First Amazon purchase and I was extremely disappointed.
on November 9, 2014
I ordered these and they Arvid quickly and were exactly as described. They are great for a gift. I ordered two sets, one to keep. I'm really happy I did. Quick shipping and good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.