Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 197 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 365 reviews
on November 27, 2016
The Prince of Egypt is a soundtrack that doesn't get enough praise. It's a fantastic musical with a great sense of timing, voices, and regional instruments. It should be in any musical fans collection
on August 24, 2016
It's like "reliving the movie" with your ears! Plus, there's more songs not featured in the movie! "The Prince of Egypt" is a classic! If you love the movie as I do; then you "must-have" this collection!
on February 27, 2015
The Prince Of Egypt Music is as beautiful as the movie that inspired the music behind the story of Moses. Growing up a prince but never knew of how his journey began as a child free from the slavery of the Iraselilte, back then his people need a Prophet to bring about the end of slavery for his people to know that freedom is a right for all. The music by The Legendary Whitney Houston & The Magnifecent Mariah Carey was just pure Phenomanal, the inspiration that went into making When you Believe was like a song dreamed up from Heaven itself and lord knows that we all need ot believe in one another to stand up for what is right and go through the storm together in arms. Ever other song was just pure original and you can't find music like that anymore since the early 2000,s but now i think back to when this movie came out and so much has happened that we all need to believe in the impossible when it is truly possible. Boyz II Men also had lovely song of stunning ovation from my opinion and it is by far the best i ever heard that really carries my soul and lifts my spirit to think we can be better if we choose to let our pity differences aside and just get along with one another. Everyone makes so many unnesscary excuses in life to cover our true colors to be on top of the rest. But i think it's just a wasted amount of needless effort to take that kind of power just to make yourself feel better. Boyz II Men have this song that really can inspire you to do what must be done for you to live in a better life. Every ounce of this remarkable soundtrack is by far the greatest movie soundtrack of all times and it's my own opinion to say this but i know for a fact that it is because i said it is. Ok The Prince Of Egypt is truly one of the greatest classic and timeless movies of all times. For every person that has their own belief in this world. Only 1 shall be heard and it comes from the story of a man know as Moses in The Prince Of Egypt.
review image review image
on March 31, 2017
Seriously best sountrack ever. Minor glitch in the track cutting lops off one of the best song and sticks the end onto the next track, so don't bother shuffling.
on February 19, 2014
I don't normally leave product reviews, but I had to with this order.

I believe The Prince of Egypt is an incredible work of animation, one of the best of its time, forgotten in recent years for who knows why.

The soundtrack doesn't disappoint and couldn't fail if it tried, with renowned composers like Hans Zimmer and Stephen Schwartz creating unforgettable music to draw audiences in to the timeless Exodus story.

A review for this product says it isn't the true score/soundtrack to the film, with alternate vocalists than those featured in the film; this isn't true, but out of ignorance rather than malice. While the vocalists on this CD ARE the original vocals from the movie, some are not the voice actors for the speaking voice. That's where the confusion lies, but the songs are identical.
on March 5, 2016
Every time I buy this cd the middle tracks are messed up. This cd was no exception.
on July 11, 2017
Such an amazing soundtrack! Only problem was that it was Gift and my Cd package Arrived CRACKED. So upset, luckily the person who received the gift didn't mind. Amazing Soundtrack but packaging could've been better to save it from being cracked :(
on October 21, 2014
I love the songs from this movie and when I found the CD on Amazon at such a great price I couldn't wait to order it. I can't believe the prices Amazon has on some of the Disney soundtracks. If they keep these prices up I could end up with a great selection.
on February 11, 2015
This is one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. It is moving, powerful and beautiful. We are using this as an add on to our History homeschool curriculum. We use Story of the World and when we are on the chapter about the story of Moses, we are watching the movie, reading the history and then using the soundtrack for music lesson tie ins.

This soundtrack contains music from a lot of big R & B artists. Maria Carey, Whitney Houston, and Boys II men just to name a few. This is my second copy, I ended up wearing out the old one,
on December 18, 2013
The album was an incredible value! And NOT just for children. Because this is a sound track to an animated movie, many people might overlook it, which would be a shame. Played by an orchastra and including rich choral vocals, it is a real treasure. I was teaching the Exodus to an adult Sunday School class at the time I purchased it, and used the music in class as we went through the story. River Lullaby, Deliver Us, and The Plagues from the album made the story dramatically come alive. When You Believe and I Will Get There were hit singles. Beautiful instrumentals make this an unusually diverse and cross genre albumn. And the surprise celebrity vocals are amazing. Enjoy!!