Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Princess Diaries
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 29, 2015
Nothing will ever be the same for Mia Thermopolis. Her biggest problems in life are failing Algebra and her mom dating her Algebra teacher. And then her father drops a bomb on her. He’s the Prince of Genovia, a small European principality. That makes Mia a princess and, since her father cannot have any more children, she will one day rule Genovia. Suddenly her life includes princess lessons from her not very pleasant to be around Grandmere, trying to hide the whole princess thing from the kids at school, and a big fight with her best friend Lilly along with lots of extra Algebra practice. When word gets out that Mia is a princess she is afraid her worst fears will be realized.

The Princess Diaries is told through diary entries written by Mia. While these entries are usually interesting, they are often very repetitive. While this is probably very accurate for a 14 year old girl’s diary, it gets a bit boring to read the same thing over and over. Discovering you are a princess is probably every little girl’s dream so the story is very relatable. I recommend this book for middle and high school kids.
on March 23, 2017
I forgot how great this book is. It's easy to read, relates to every teen girl with teen girl problems, and is so funny. I'm so glad I found it again.
on March 27, 2017
Just re-reading an old favorite from middle school, it is as engaging and wonderful as ever! Please read it if you want something lighthearted
on February 24, 2017
My book came right on time as expected and was in great condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is protective. Yay!
on September 29, 2017
I loved reading the book as a teenager but I really am enjoying hearing Anne Hathaway reading it to me as I clean and work! I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has ever like anything Princess Diaries! I enjoy the differences between the books and the movies!
on August 3, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It drew my attentions because I've seen the movie before, and I LOVED it. All of the twists that were included were very distinct. I've always ADORED Meg Cabot's work!! I cannot WAIT to get started on the next book in the series!! I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Rom-coms and is willing to be committed to reading it. I am a total book-worm and haven't read anything like this before and find the complexity of the plot and overall story very intriguing! If anyone is considering buying this book, don't hesitate! It's amazing and you won't regret reading out it! That's a promise!

Happy reading!
on July 12, 2016
I. Love. This. Book!! If you can put out of your mind everything you've seen in the first movie this book is A-MAZING! I was so surprised to see some very different character personality in comparison with the film but they all have their own great traits and flaws but are very well rounded in their being a full fledge human being. Yes, Mia is whiney but she gets better, I think. I have to read the rest!
on December 22, 2002
I didn't expect much since a sequels are never as good as the first, but this was surprisingly delightful. The adventures of Princess Mia are humourous. The author doesn't write as if your a five year old which is how sometimes I find the young adult books do. Even though I'm 18 some of these books are just too good to pass buy, and the Princess Diaries collection are just that too good to pass buy! These aren't books you borrow from the library, these are some of the must own! Another one is the Georgia Nicolson confessions.
on June 18, 2016
I know it's for young teens, but I've seen the movie and really enjoyed it. The book is just as sweet and fun. Meg Cabot does a wonderful job of giving Mia's point of view, while keeping the story light and humorous. The movie makers made changes, but both versions work. This book is fine by itself but it leads in directions that need to be explored. It's a short, easy, fun read.
on September 2, 2017
GREAT PRODUCT JUST AS EXPECTED..