Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2016
I read this book with my small group from church. I read it on my Kindle App on my iPhone and it worked out perfectly for me cuz I always have my phone with me. The book has really helped me refocus my priorities. I loved the extra videos of Rick Warrens recap each day. I plan to read this again and really study it this time with a journal beside me.
on January 19, 2017
More than just a book! The truth that set me free! On every page I found myself saying "so true!" and "amen!" at least once. This book really defined a lot of things for me especially what it means to be a Christian and how to live a purpose driven life. I would recommend this book to everyone. Love it! Love it!
on October 8, 2017
Amazing book! It definitely changed my life. I suggest everyone read this. It brought me closer to GOD and Jesus and it did show me what my purpose should be.
on September 29, 2016
Really makes you think about how you're living your life. It is definitely a religious book, so be aware of that.
on June 14, 2017
Great book!
on September 9, 2014
This book is God sent. This was my second encounter with this book but first time reading it entirely. It's practical, it's eye-opening, it's thought provoking and so much more! If you want to grow spiritually I challenge you to take this 40 day challenge. Incorporate journaling and time to listen to the messages as they provide great insight as well. Though this book is over 10 years old, it's more timely than ever! Enjoy!
on December 11, 2017
This is not another self-help book, but a God-help book. The forty days of purpose has changed the way I look at others and shown me God’s priorities for living a life of purpose. After the Bible, this is the book that helps anyone with the practical steps in living a God inspired life.
on March 3, 2017
This is a very good read.
on March 24, 2017
great!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2017
the book came today and condition is perfect; I have not had an opportunity to read the book; this book was recommended by a real estate coaching friend who lives in Minnesota and found the book to be very helpful to her: Pj Vandervort Century 21 Schererville, In. 4/2/17 The above comments are from a previous purchase.... This book is great and is a perfect purchase to buy for someone right before the Lenten Season starts...42 days ahead and a short read for each day..I purchased this book for a girlfiend who is very active in her faith and she said she was going to see if her bible study would get the book... Even if u are not religious, this book is a musthave!! :O) Pj Vandervort Century 21 Real Esate, Across the Street or Across the Nation!!! ps ALSO, the book was delivered on a Sunday....!!!!