Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Quiet Mind
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 24, 2016
This is a great little book you can carry around in your shirt pocket or in a purse. I feel like everyone should have this book handy, for times when your down or depressed. Open it to any page, and I assure you, you'll find a message, that will help you find peace with your issue. It's that enlightening, and full of wisdom. I can recommend this book very highly. Buy it won't be sorry. At certain times when your in need of some advice, it will give it to you.
on January 22, 2014
The Quiet Mind ranks near the very top of my quiet inspiration list, along with Juan Mascaró's translation of the Dhammapada and Thomas Byrom's translation of the Ashtavakra Gita (along with its beautiful, amazing, transcendent introduction). Reading this book makes me feel peaceful and happy. It's one of my quiet little boats in stormy seas. Atheists and evangelicals will hate it. Skeptics will rip it to shreds. New Agers will pretend they've read it. And a very few people (you know who you are) will find a dear friend in this sweet little book. There's no use trying to convince us--we're hopeless and proud of it. :) May the spirit of man bless everyone who finds and loves this tiny gem.
3 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2017
I love this book and have ordered over and over to give as gifts...thanks you!
3 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2017
I love this little book and have used it for daily inspiration over the last 30 years. I ask for guidance to open to the very short readings to use as a touchstone for my day. I try to return to that message regularly during the day to support myself and the radiance of the light within "that Christ LIGHT". I have given this little book of inspiration to many over the years and most recently to my 28 year old daughter in law. Trust it will serve her well also.
on September 19, 2016
This is one of those magical, spiritual books that you hold in your hands, meditate on what troubles you, and then open. Usually the page you need to read will be right there. I've read from this book for about thirty years. The answers are always at your fingertips. This recent purchase was a gift. Get one for yourself. I'm sure you'll purchase more for gifts!
on December 25, 2017
This is POCKET size. I reread the description and couldn’t see where it said that. Very disappointed with how small it is...I was going to give it as a gift.
review image
on June 8, 2017
Bought extra copies to pass out to my metaphysical friends. I love the way it is written. In small 'easy to read' topics. Worth its weight In gold.

A 'life-saver' for me when I need it.
on February 24, 2013
The Quiet Mind is indeed a wonderful & soothing "little pocket sized" inspiration book.
Quick read inspirations, that allows you to read and contemplate....and who knows....maybe even improve or reverse the mindset you are currently in (ie waiting in a long line, or waiting for a delayed appt)
This will be going with me quite often, as it is a powerhouse of peaceful, loving inspirations.
Peace
on May 21, 2014
...how much this little book has helped me. For a long time, I carried it wherever I went. It contains very short meditations and I found it useful while waiting for the doctor or standing in line. All the passages are very positive, inclusive and inspiring. I definitely recommend it highly.
on March 6, 2016
great books they lift you up