Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 16, 2015
The loss of a pet is horrible when they are all that you have in this world they become your life. Everyone needs to be loved, needed, and wanted and that's what they do for us. They make you feel those things and more. Talk about a blessing. To lose them is like your whole world is turned upside down and your heart actually hurts. This book helped my realize that we will be back together again someday.
11 people found this helpful
on July 10, 2013
I bought this book shortly after I lost my beagle Ace. He had surgery to remove a tumor on his liver and while he was doing great right out of surgery, he declined shortly after and didn't respond to any attempts to save him. We had to put him to sleep. The ONLY thing that brought me comfort was to know that I will see Ace again someday and when that day comes I will never have to say goodbye to him again. The Christian point of view on various subjects and interpretations of the bible are always going to differ. My personal opinion is that when God designed both me and Ace before the world even began He knew He was going to bring Ace, my husband, and I together. And I'm sure that God was delighted because He knew how much we would love each other. Since Heaven is a place of perfect happiness I don't see how I will not find Ace there. Not only did Niki's book comfort me but she also personally answered emails I sent her while I was in my deepest grief. I was never blessed with children and Ace was the closest thing I ever had to a child. Niki understands this bond and the fact that she took the time to personally respond to me and encourage me meant a lot.
19 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2012
After losing our wonderful pet dog, Samson, on June 3rd, 2012, we were heartbroken, and almost six months later, we're still grieving over him. One might think that the older we get, the less it bothers us to lose a pet, but not true; it doesn't get any easier. We had Samson from eight weeks to 13 1/2 years old, and loved him dearly.

After losing Samson, I began to wonder more than ever, if we would see him again, and wanted to believe that we would. I had heard Jack Van Impe talk about our pets in Heaven, but was never absolutely sure that it would ever be a reality; that is, until I read Niki Stranahan's book "Pets in Heaven." Now, it makes perfect sense, based on bible scripture, AND, God's love for all of His creation, that we will see the "little guy," as my wife called him, over on the other side.

Also, I am half way through Randy Alcorn's book, "Heaven," and I ask myself as a Christian, "how could there have ever been any doubt in my mind."

I believe that God put it in the hearts and minds of those like Niki Stranahan, to search these things out, to write them down, and make them available to us. These things only add to our desire to please God, and walk in His ways.

In Rebecca Springer's book, "My Dream of Heaven," she writes, "One of the sweetest proofs we have of the Father's loving care for us, is that we so often find in this life,(Heaven) the things which gave us great happiness below."

Yes, my wife and I will most certainly see little Samson again.
9 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2011
We were all devastated when my grandson lost his big dog Harry! Harry had been with him for over thirteen years and was like a family member. His entire family took the loss of Harry very hard, but Seth took it hardest. Even now, many months later, he's still feeling depressed.

Several friends recommended this book, so I finally got it for him for Christmas. The good news: His mother reported that they started reading it as a family on Christmas Eve and they each got something from the little they read. After that, Seth read it and told me it's really helping him and he's starting to heal. Since it's helping him, his parents and sister now plan to read it separately.

Woo-hoo! Can't beat that for a recommendation! One of the best purchases I ever made.

I'm going to post a composite photo that Seth created of "Harry in the Clouds" as my Amazon profile. Hope you like it.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, December 29, 2011
Author of "1106 Grand Boulevard"
6 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on August 25, 2016
I always believed God loves all his creation. He gave us beautiful birds , and millions of creatures. If he created all of these, I know he would not destroy them, and say ok, I'm finished with this. No , He loved them, and it makes Him happy, and makes us happy too.Everything He does is for his children who believe in him.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 20, 2014
What a comforting book this is. Pets are indeed our 4 legged children and when we have to see one leave us we need comfort in the extreme. Rainbow Bridge is an affirmation that we will see our precious pets again just as we'll see our human loved ones again. I highly recommend this book.
on July 28, 2013
I have read a few of Niki Shanahan's books and they are excellent. Her book, "There is Eternal Life for Animals" was a real revelation, even though I am a long time reader of the Bible. Niki brings out testimonies of some Christians who have had NDE's and seen their pets. In her other book There is Eternal Life for Animals, she points out scriptures regarding animals that I had never noticed before. I believe God has shown Niki something that we all have wondered about and now I don't worry about where my pets will go when they die. This book is based on Biblical scripture and first-hand testimonies. I have given this book to friends or relatives who have lost a pet. I highly recommend it. Sincerely, Jan P., Huntington Beach, CA
3 people found this helpful
on May 20, 2014
This precious book helped me through a tough time when I had to say goodbye to my adorable Cocker Spaniel. The book is full of stories that will lighten ones heart as one learns of the plight of other people who have had to say goodbye to their four legged friends. The book also gives scriptures that appear to support the fact we will one day see our beloved pets again should we also be blessed enough to make it to heaven!
on March 5, 2013
Rainbow Bridge book - just what it says is a glorious place for all of God's creatures to become full of life again. I know that I will be reunited with my Lucky and Tommi again. I have heard of this book Rainbow Bridge and have read a poem about Rainbow Bridge and when I went to check for another book on Amazon - found this book and had to purchase immediately. I have found this book to be very helpful, putting me at peace after I lost my second pet in less than a year.
6 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 3, 2015
Dog lovers need to read especially if owner and dog are VERY close. Helps with knowing your best friend is waiting for you so you both can enter through the gates of Heaven together!!!!!
5 people found this helpful