Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on March 29, 2011
All I can say is truly the nuts and bolts with running a restaurant business, myself owner of a family restaurant 60+ years old bringing up to date with paperwork and forms especially the software aspect having someof these key elements in place is really a life saver great book for those of us with successful business and not alot of time thank god for the index because its a massive book with a chock full of information, for those that don't like the book I would lovfe to see their shop quite curious but its a lot of info, to say this book is for a novice, no its not, it will prevent the novice from making bad decisions right off the bat but the book to me in my opinion is for an established restaurateur. The only thing that I would like to see is more formulas. Other than that great book.
on June 6, 2016
This 900 page monster should give me the information I'm looking for. Fair price, but could have been a bit better. You can't put a price on knowledge and experience. Came a week early! Well packaged!
on March 30, 2013
Let me start out by saying I am not a pro in the food industry. I have always had an interest in having a little sandwhich shop. But I got cold feet because so many fold after a short period of time. This book will explain why. I think this book is a must have for anyone starting out. I think pros would like it too, but you would have to ask one. Let me just say that if this book got lost I would buy another right away. You can't go wrong buying it.
on January 29, 2016
Amaizing book , all the information you need .
on June 16, 2017
Excellent
on April 17, 2017
It contains an abundance of information to aid me in establishing a pathway to my dreams!
on July 20, 2017
The most complete source of information for anyone looking to get into the food service business.
on September 10, 2016
It's a great book with very detailed information and introduction about food realm. LIke it and Recommend it!!!!!!
on May 17, 2014
Was the perfect tool to help me develop the Operation's Manual. I learned so many details about the business, better the service and customers returned 50% more.
on June 16, 2017