Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on February 28, 2015
This book helps the romantically challenged man who hasn't kept up the intensity of the beginning of the relationship due to feeling all too familiar with the one you married. Time to spice it back up and this book is a really good guide to get the idea machine going again. Thanks for the great thinking you have done in how to help husbands or single men get "IT" back.
on August 1, 2011
As some people said, some ideas go way over the top. or are just plain ridiculous. I'd laugh at a guy if he did some of this stuff. However, I disagree with those that also say you can think of this stuff on your own. i've come across far too many men that can only think of dinner as something special. You do have to pick and choose in this book but there are some that suit different relationships that are genuinely nice and refreshing to those that just don't know. i gave it to a guy that fits that description and i've never seen someone so quickly intrigued. a whole lot of 'wow that's neat" and he was absorbed for the next 40 minutes. that's something with a man these days ;) the book is worth it for the good ones. but, no i don't understand how the man's wife is ok with ALL of that stuff.
on February 6, 2017
I appreciate the various ideas on how to keep my wife guessing on what I can do next to show my deep love and appreciation for her. It's good to come up with new ideas. It's awesome to adapt from another's ideas...
on November 15, 2001
I love the idea of this type of book. Once a guy has finally snapped to the fact that his lady needs little acts of affection, he often needs some inspiration to get the ideas flowing (at least until he develops an eye for finding his own.)
This book is pretty good, and I would say that there's plenty of material to work with. But I found that many of the ideas are somewhat contrived, and would be hard to pull off without seeming sappy. Once these were weeded out, the number drops well below the "hundreds" in the title.
As a better choice, I'll recommend Vicki Lansky's book "101 Ways to Say 'I Love You'". It's more realistic, with many great ideas.
on May 22, 2003
Reading this book opened my mind to a whole lot of romantic possibilities. It's full of suggestions maybe we used to do, but somehow forgot to keep doing. Of course, I adapted some of the suggestions to my circumstances. I like the idea of surprising my wife with little reminders while I'm away on business trips or the idea of mailing cards to her office to remind her during the day how much I love her. I tried the suggestion of hiding sticky notes, but she looked at me like I had lost my mind. She enjoyed receiving cards with clues leading up to a big date.
The author has two things going for him--his desire to never stop being romantic, and his creativity. He can see romantic opportunities in unlikely places. And the real message is, if you think of something romantic, do it.
I highly recommend this book. Even if an idea seems silly, try it. You'd be surprised at how many of the suggestions can make an ordinary day special.
on July 18, 2013
I occasionally peruse this volume when I want to do something special. While everyone will find suggestions specific to their personality and significant other, I feel this book give s a broad spectrum of alternatives and ideas to show that special someone you love them.
on January 11, 2001
One of the things that I like about this book it that it gives a lot of good ideas for romance. Just reading some of the ideas starts the creative whells a turnin' and I find myself coming up with a lot of ideas on my own. The idea of romance is letting the woman know that they are loved and that you think about them. Little things can go a long way.
I wish that there was Micael could write something for my wife. Men need romance too, and I would just die to have my wife just do a few little things that are romantic so that I knew that I was loved and that she was thinking about me. So, Please! write a book for the women too, men need love and romance just as much as the woman do!
on June 29, 2016
Good book
on July 27, 2013
I wanted to learn how to be more romantic. Well, this book has lots of good ideas of things you can do, but it doesn't actually help you learn how to 'be' more romantic.
on August 14, 2013
I sent this book out to my husband who is in a county jail. He just finished reading it. He Loved the book and now all the guys want their turn to read Lol.