Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 6, 2012
I enjoy Natalia Rose's books and agree mostly with her philosophy on diet and cleansing so when I saw she had a new product I was excited to check it out, even though the price was quite steep. When I received this puny 30-something page handout I was disappointed with lack of new or even cohesive material.
on January 22, 2013
Not enought info. NO RECIPES. ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS GO TO MY OTHER BOOK. So sorry I spent the $10.00.
on July 27, 2016
great
on January 25, 2012
This product arrived in a timely manner. I am overall satisfied with my purchase. No complaints or concerns. Thank you.