Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on May 1, 2014
I like the book because it' fun, funny, and encourages family. My grandson is 2 and doesn't fully understand it's humor. My granddaughter is 4 and understands it better. They both enjoy the family side: grandpa, grandma, momma, father, and siblings too. As Halloween is a favorite holiday of theirs, they can relate to the pictures throughout the story.
on September 8, 2016
Great little book! The illustrations tell a story of their own and are very informative, while the rhyming words and rhythms make it a song and dance as well. Lots of fun in this book!
on February 12, 2017
I had this book for my son back in 2000. Got this one for my little niece and we had to read it over and over again! She loved it as much as he did!
on May 2, 2013
My 4-year-old son saw this book and had to have it, even though it was only April at the time. We read this before bed tonight and he really liked it. The overall concept was cute, and I liked the fact that they turned the pumpkin into various foods and a Jack O' Lantern. My son liked that the little girl's name in the book was Lil, because his baby sister's name is Lilly. All in all a nice book. Would recommend.
on September 25, 2016
Easily one of my family favorites! I think I've bought 4-5 to give to friends. Kids loved it. I love it. So much fun to read.
on November 9, 2014
Our daughter loves this book! She was two when we first read it at the library and we finally got a copy. It is just a great Halloween book and easily a favorite.
on June 15, 2015
Fast shipping, great condition just as described! Can't wait to share this with my class this fall.
on July 23, 2015
As fun on your tongue as it is on the ear. This is a delightful read-aloud!
on July 2, 2016
I love this product my kids love to read and I was amazed the I could fine it on Amazon it so cool
on December 14, 2014
The kids and I really enjoyed this book. We homeschool and use the library frequently but there are just some books you must buy! This would be one of them. The kids just loved it and thought it was really fun and silly.