BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 12, 2016
THIS IS MY Favorite devotional ever!
The only thing I would change about it is make it more of a daily than weekly.
on June 17, 2014
Book was well received by marathon runner daughter who took it up in her late 30's. She said it was just what she needed for motivation for the upcoming race she was attending.
on March 30, 2014
Definitely recommend this to other runners, especially those who are leading other runners. My running group is currently using this and I don't think I could have found a better book to use.
on July 4, 2013
I absolutely love this devotional. I've never been an athlete and therefore never really thought "running the race well", or even crossing the finish line feeling undefeated was something attainable. This devo has been so motivational and really put things in perspective when it comes to running. Like being more disciplined. Not just with running, but in life too. Which is something I really needed. I highly suggest this book if you are new to running, or wanting to step up your game, or if you're like me and want to put some drive back into your life!
on April 24, 2014
This book has definitely helped me understand how to run in my spiritual journey with God. I recommend this book to anybody who is looking for a deeper relationship with God.
on March 8, 2016
I feel like each day I'm learning something new either about jogging/running, about God or about myself. Niesluchowski's Runner's Devotional is adding depth to my growth.
on January 28, 2017
Excellent, but wish it were a daily instead of weekly devotional.
on January 8, 2017
expected more
on February 15, 2013
This book helps me to stay accountable to my running goal. I am training for my first 5K! It's nice to read about someone who started where i am and to see how he overcame the obstacles that life puts in the way. He kept God first and with Him, he had the strength to "make it to the finish line".
on October 19, 2016