Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on June 19, 2017
Interesting read. Learned some cool stuff.
on October 13, 2012
Having seen some of Theodor Seuss Geisel's lesser known works, I was disappointed not to see them included in this book. He has some some truly amazing work beyond his children's books, that really should be made public! Still, it's a good book for those who appreciate his children's art.
on October 31, 2011
I got this book for my husband for our first wedding anniversary, which is the paper anniversary, and he loved it. We went to the Dr. Seuss art show that has been traveling around which is a display of his "secret art", and saw many of these pieces of art at the show and just loved it. Seeing all of Dr. Seuss' secret art in one book is very neat and makes a very interesting and unexpected coffee table book. Just love it!
on January 27, 2017
Beautiful work.
on January 19, 2017
I am sure by "secret" they mean that someone found this stuff in a drawer after his death. These kinds of books to me are a minefield because it has the potential to knock your hero down a peg. You see weird images that he probably never wanted you to see. In this case there are some interesting images, some partially done, partially colored. Some partially clothed females. This book is kind of like looking at someones doodle pad on the left side of his desk when what has made the cut for him is on the right. It is interesting.
on March 13, 2014
I rate this so high because all three of the major books are great and inspiring to get rid of the the box and try for a flour sifter or a garbage can or why not a palm tree. The cats are wonderful and the is a great book. I want the cat with the coat. I want the joy of uncanned Salmon. Color is awe inspiring and the imagination and wit I am in awwww of..
on May 30, 2016
This book is wonderful. So very interesting to see the artwork never published before. His art was very outta the box so to speak.
on September 1, 2016
I was so glad to see this book on Amazon after seeing a fabulous Dr. Seuss exhibit in Austin!
on June 4, 2013
We lost our beloved copy over the years. My son wished we had it again so we were thrilled to find it on Amazon. It arrived quickly & in great shape.
This is a wonderful book for Dr S fans, artists, art lovers and everyone else, all ages will love it!!! Beautiful pictures!
I would recommend this book and this seller!!!!
on February 17, 2016
Beautiful book with great art work. It was given to grandchildren who both love to paint, draw and create. They enjoyed it.