Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on April 2, 2016
Thank you!
on June 5, 2012
Well I enjoyed the pilot episode on my kindle fire but I think I will wait until the rest of the episodes are on netflix or amazon prime videos before I watch the rest. Great quality video and it never kicked me out or froze the images.
on May 8, 2012
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G simply addicting. Trust me you will not regret buying this series I've watched every episode more than once and they STILL DO NOT GET BORING. Best tv show on the CW and the best in a while.
on December 29, 2011
This show has really surprised me so far. I actually really love it. This episode was my favorite so far. It's very creepy and it takes the show to a whole new level.
on September 21, 2012
This was such a great show! It doesn't make sense that the show was cancelled. I enjoyed every episode... Especially this one.
on December 10, 2012
Way worth watching. I will be getting the complete series soon. It's a lot better than the reality tv shows
on October 30, 2011
Every episode of the Secret Circle keeps getting better and better. I love the chemistry between Adam and Cassie. Add a witch hunter to the mix and I'm in heaven.
on May 28, 2012
Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's less....maybe not the kind of soap opera i am going to follow forever. Subject not really new...still fine to see ( sometimes)
on March 10, 2012
I found this series on Amazon, decided to rent and watch it. It turned out to be a really good series!! I've also signed up to get all the series as they are available.
on September 24, 2012
I watched the show on TV last season and I like it even better now since there are no commercials.