Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 14, 2016
A great book, a long read, well worth the effort.

Original ideas spliced with terrific detailed research.
on June 12, 2017
The Secret History of the World: And How to Get out Alive by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Book review by William Springer

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong."
-Thomas Jefferson

"We ought in fairness to fight our case with no help beyond the bare facts: nothing, therefore, should matter except the proof of those facts."
-Aristotle

In this book Laura Knight-Jadczyk goes on and on about the danger of believing disinformation but never once mentions to the reader that the science of formal logic hasn't been taught in State controlled public schools in the US for more than 100 years. (Formal logic, invented by the Greek philosopher Aristotle during the fourth century B.C., is the science of evaluating arguments in order to determine if they are correctly or incorrectly reasoned, and explaining to others exactly why it is so. "The Underground History of American Education" by John Gatto) You see, Aristotle advised us not to believe any argument with confidence unless it is logically "sound" or "cogent". Once a person understands this system of reasoning it becomes very hard to effectively lie to them. That's why it has been suppressed by the State, and virtually erased from the minds of the masses.

Oh, by the way, that the author expects us to believe (without any verifiable evidence of course) in time travel and that she is in psychic communication with herself, FROM THE FUTURE!!! :)

Here are a couple passages from the book that illustrate my point.

Kindle location 1717

"And, the fact is, if we are talking about Master Alchemists, the history seems to indicate that they have “time travel” capabilities to some extent. So, the matter of knowing the name of the element would not have been too great a difficulty."

Kindle location 3261

"In the beginning, I was frustrated with the Cassiopaeans – myself in the future – because they would not just simply answer all my questions. Instead, they would give me “clues” and send me out to do research. So, I complained numerous times: Q: (L) How come I am always the one who gets assigned the job of figuring everything out?
A: Because you have asked for the “power” to figure out the most important issues in all of reality. And, we have been assisting you in your empowerment. Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here to lead by the hand. This is how you are building your power center. All there is, is lessons and learning is fun. Knowledge is power. If we give it to you like Halloween candy, it is diffused. Why don’t you trust your incredible abilities? If we answer for you now, you will be helpless when it becomes necessary for you to perform this function on a regular basis, as it will be!!!! Learning now increases your power tenfold, when you use some initiative, rather than asking us for all the answers directly!!!"
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2014
Laura Knight-Jadcyk is one of my newly found favorite authors. Her deep historical accounts and research is incredible. I've read a lot of books by Blavatsky and others but her writing skills are incredible. Love her work and since she has many books, I'll be reading more of them.
on March 30, 2012
I enjoyed this book immensely! If you want to know the TRUTH about the world that you THINK we live in this is a must read! The content is very well researched and I for one applaud all of the time and dedication it took to put this book together. Can't wait for #2! Thanks Laura!
on January 12, 2014
I enjoyed the book immensely. A lot of interesting concepts and ideas put forth by the author. A different and unique approach to history and religion. At times it can be like reading a college textbook, however, even with the necessary textbook portions, I still am giving it four stars.
on November 20, 2010
Laura's ability to see the big picture and put the pieces of the puzzle together are like none I have ever experienced. Her research has taken most of her life and is totally amazing. Everything I read in this book made more sense to me than anything I've ever read before and its caused me to open my eyes like never before. This is a must read for those finding themselves lost with our current information and are seeking the truth in life.
on December 30, 2016
Very thorough, well researched and worth the read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2012
Lots of research went into writing this book. However, it seems to be slanted to proof a certain hypothesis, although the author denies this. The book is very lengthy and not very well organized. Huge amounts of quotations are included, many of them repeated more than twice, especially towards the end of the book.
In the end, the technology sought for in this book (the one that can move large stones easily) is not discovered. For that discovery you have to go to the book "The History of the Hopi from Their Origins in Lemuria" by Oswald White Bear Fredericks. There is one thing the author got right for sure: the development of one's own consciousness -- I know this from my own experience. The other speculations I can neither proof nor disproof, as I can't verify this through my own experience. It's some interesting stuff though. It took all of my patience to get through.
on August 29, 2014
Laura Knight-Jadczyk is a master at getting to the truth, and explaining how our real history has shaped the now. Her exhaustive research ties so many threads together to illuminate the past, present and our possible future.
on December 15, 2013
If you believe what is written in this book, your view of the world will never be the same. We always knew that something was seriously wrong with our world. This book explains explains what it is, and it's not pretty.