Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 19, 2013
This is a decent hidden object game, although a little slow at times. The scenes have a 3D element when you look for objects, which is sort of neat. You find 2 sets of hidden objects in every scene, one is by name and one by silhouette. Each time you complete a hidden object hunt, you get an inventory item. There are no inventory items that you can pick up randomly in the scenes - it's not that kind of game. There are a few mini games (slide puzzles & assembling maps) but they weren't much fun.

The graphics are nice and there is a zoom, which I needed. The music is good, not distracting. The hint button recharges after a minute. Overall, a fairly simple, straightforward game with an easy to medium difficultly level. The story is well thought out and interesting. If you are new to this genre, this is a good game to play. If you are advanced, you may be bored with this one, and will finish fairly quickly.
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 22, 2013
I had some trouble getting my taps to register. Enough that I went on a couple wild goose chases because the correct tap just wouldn't register. Had to use walkthrough (twice) to convince myself I was trying to put the torch in the right place so it would light.
Other than that, game wasn't bad. Plot, graphics, ok. Music was just what you want to hear on an Egyptian adventure. Thank you for that, I really appreciate it when music and background sounds match the scene I'm in.
Seemed short for the price. But not as mis-priced as some others I've played lately.
Played just fine on my Kindle Fire 2nd gen.
I recommend, but there are better games out there.
on April 29, 2013
I will say I was enjoying the game until I got stuck in the library trying to get the secret panel open using the bent pipe. I will add this is the SECOND time. It happened once before. I worked at it for2-3 days without success. I deleted and reloaded the game and yep this is day two and still no luck. Now I am really irritated!! What a waste! So very disappointed. I think it might be time to give up on big fish. Seems like I almost always have some kind of issue with their games. What a shame because I started out really enjoying those games. And I didn't have so many issues in the past.
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 25, 2013
This game was fun. A good combination of hidden object, adventure, and mini puzzles.

There are more than the usual number of hidden object scenes. Plus when you complete a main hidden object scene, you look around for another list, and it shows objects in silhouette to find. Within each main scene there are boxes to open or other objects that give more hidden object scenes.

Sometimes you have to construct objects from fragments.

The main scenes are in 3D. That means you can move around in the scene and as you shift perspective you see behind objects.

I liked this a lot, but I gave it 4 stars because it was short.
on July 4, 2013
fun, I am on the 3rd time, it has a couple of parts that is hard to get the thing in the right place, try and and try, on my 3rd time playing, there is a spot where you have to get the torch in the right beam of the light to get it light, well, I been trying to get that torch to light for a couple of weeks, soon, it has it bugs in there a couple I have found, 1st is getting the ladder up to the big snakes head, that too is a bugger! but it is fun, I will play it again, when I get that darn touch burning!
on July 30, 2014
Plenty of hidden object scenes. Puzzles not bad, one was difficult? Or tedious. The story itself not that long but stays with you enough to be enjoy-able..help button fails at times to give clues when your wondering where to go, what are you looking for. Patience at times will help. Sometimes I just could not see the subtle details I needed to see.
on July 4, 2013
This is almost entirely hidden object scenes with very few puzzles. There is a weird sort of 3D effect so you have to be sure to move the view around because some objects are hidden by the foreground scene. The game is pretty short and the most annoying thing about it is the abrupt ending. Just as you reach the final burial chamber the screen goes black and you are back at the home screen. It feels more like a bug since you don't even go back to the game's title screen. I will not buy the sequel.
on May 5, 2013
This game is ok. One list of shadows of objects to find and then one actual list in each room. A smattering of puzzles keep it vaguely interesting. The story line is ok. The whole thing is just ok which is better than bad and definitely better than nothing like we see recently. Not sure why developers aren't doing more with the point and click mystery game especially because from comments i see in the various games they seem popular.
on May 3, 2013
really had fun playing this one, I love the hidden objects games and this one was really on the top of the game, it was fun and moved smoothly from one scene to the next, required some brain work but nothing too taxing, a good one for those who are just starting to play the hidden objects games as well as those who play them all the time, liked it a lot
on April 25, 2013
This game was just OK. I liked that the hos were on lists rather than the object images splayed out from other objects. Getting out of rooms was sometimes difficult as I had trouble finding where to tap. Many of the hos were super tiny but you could find them w/ zoom - you could see the outlines and they moved slightly. I'ge played better from Big Fish!