Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 18, 2014
I've been following Mr. Dyer on and off for 35 years. And brother have I learned a lot. He has also introduced my soul to other brilliant writers - like Neville Goddard!!! I would without hesitation recommend either author with a clear heart and soul. Need I say more?

I AM THAT I AM,
Ms. Bobbie Bear

PS Mr. Dyer has a most soothing voice on his CD'S and is very charming, funny and informative on TV (public TV) and on his DVD's.
on July 17, 2016
This was a very worthwhile purchase. Dr. Dyer clearly teaches how to live In-Spirit rather than limitations of fear and ego. I am recommending these CDs to friends, family, and clients. Thank you Dr. Dyer!
on August 6, 2015
Ned's 3.5 stars. It's entertaining but dyers ego takes away from his message at times nog the mist inspirational message but a decent listen.
on September 4, 2017
Wouldn't be without this CD! Life changing regardless of your beliefs. I have multiple copies to be able to share with friends.
on September 16, 2015
fast shipment, well packaged and in excellent condition, exactly as described, very pleased, highly recommended, A++
on April 12, 2012
I have bought 3 CD sets, for personal use, as well as for gifts. Dr. Dyer is very inspiring and easy to relate to. The 1st 2 sets each had 1 CD that did not work, but I called Dr. Dyer's office/ headquarters, and they replaced them without question.
on September 15, 2015
Best CD I have ever listened to. Given it as gift often. It will change the way you view your life and the world.
on February 16, 2013
I thought this was pretty good. I always love listening to him.
Some repetion to other books and CD's though.
on September 2, 2015
Wonderful, and inspirational. Wayne Dyer is always the best.
on November 16, 2014
Oh my God, Wayne's audio book is angelic and real. I listen to it to keep my soul intouch with fulfilling my purpose