Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 23, 2016
Very enjoyable read for my teenage son. He is not a fan of books and is easily distracted but this one kept him engaged to the very end. Looks like we will be getting the rest of the set.
on July 20, 2015
Clever, entertaining and easy. Considering the ripple effect was fascinating. I really loved the audio as the various voices and accents really enhance the story.
on January 13, 2012
It was a great book. If you like this book, I suggest reading the other books. I couldn't put it away. I got it for the Kindle, I could not stop. It's also a great book for kids. Especially pre-teens, I think they could connect with the main character. The main character is 12. This book is a fictional explaination to why things happen in the world. It is action packed and full of adventure.
on October 24, 2014
My daughter enjoyed this book immensely, she states "it's a high lexile book, with fun vocabulary. It was fun to work my English project around it"
on February 3, 2013
The Seems was written for children, but this adult enjoyed the verbal puns, etc. immensely. a quick enjoyable read. (hmmm, was it really written for children?) Guaranteed to bring a smile.
on March 29, 2014
(my daughter's review) 5 Stars!!!!!! What an amazing book! It inspires young ones to use their imagination and discover new things that they never knew existed.
on February 6, 2013
This is well written book for children. Our grandboys love the unusual storyline. We will be looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
on December 1, 2007
This book is funny, exciting, and tenderhearted. Becker Drane is a great hero and the wordplay and characterizations are terrific. Don't miss it.
on August 4, 2011
well. i loved this nice idea but the writing was just downright horrible and i just really didnt get the picture.i also despised those asterisk bottom of the page thinbgs they drive me CRAZY
think twice before getting this