Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 26, 2016
Not sure if this is my problem but I just couldn't seem to get into the exercises. The book is great, though, laid out nicely with tons of workable pages. Recommend, but be willing to work hard at it!!
on November 9, 2017
This book is wonderful for self-reflection and building a love for yourself when it was a hard thing to do. The exercises are fantastic, but for me, were a little slow-paced. I also participated in daily or every-other-day meditation in conjunction with this book, and I am growing to love the person I am more every day! I've recommended this workbook to others already.
on September 14, 2014
Helpful for someone trying to get their life back on track or even more so for a life coach helping clients with excercizes to get their lives back on a good path if success. Good resource material
on March 4, 2011
I'm a high school social worker, and I purchased this book in order to have a good tool to teach or grow self esteem. It's actually a pretty good resource. Some chapters or lessons are more valuable than others, but the great part is you can easily adapt the exercises for adults or teens. All in all, it's a pretty good curriculum for working with clients (or yourself I assume) on learning about and ultimately growing or improving self esteem.
on September 13, 2017
Good Product Timely Delivery
on September 8, 2017
awesome
on February 1, 2014
I really love this book. I have not worked all the way through it myself, but I have focused on specific chapters - such as recognize and replace self-defeating thoughts, and creating the habit of core-affirming thoughts. I would love to sometime actually work through the whole book from start to finish.
on May 12, 2017
Excellent book
on September 12, 2016
Working through it.
on June 14, 2017
The book is excellent. It has great content and it is easy to understand. I love it!!