Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 12, 2013
It's all about being human. Emotional loss, physical loss, psychological loss and letting go.
How do we handle the life that God has given us? What are the choices we make when things don't turn out the way we demand?

How do we handle success? Gain, reward, accolades and yes-people?

What do we have within ourselves that allow us to take loss with dignity and gain with humility?

The answers of the world are that you are being punished, taken advantage of, or humiliated by awful people. The world teaches you to hate. "...being hateful and angry is a very handy shield from the truth. It lets you focus on everyone else's shortcomings, and all the ways they've let you down."

But, Glenn and Keith tell you to take responsibility for your life in Seven areas:
1. Courage
2. Faith
3. Truth
4. Compassion
5. Friendship
6. Family
7. Common Sense

I have often wondered why so much hatred is aimed at Glenn, who in this dialogue with Keith, uncover great spiritual truths. The answer is excuses. The people who want excuses for the horrible things they say and do to others. The best way is to project their hatred on someone who is genuinely trying to do good and tell truth.
on December 8, 2014
Great book. Learned lots of methods of psychology to help my loved ones overcome their childhood issues and become the person that they have been longing for to be and know that they can become for a very long time.Thank you for writing this great book. It has already started to change my life and the life of my family.
on April 22, 2017
The reader of this book loved it
on April 16, 2017
great book
on January 14, 2017
Glenn is a natural born teacher and historian. I've learned so much. It scares me how terrible most public schools are these days. They don't teach them to think, they indoctrinate and expect the students to regurgitate the twisted thinking of the teacher. And, boy, do they regurgitate
on December 26, 2015
Thanks to Beck and Ablow the writing and advice in this book help saved my life. I was I deep depression and it was tearing my life and family apart and I have read through this book 3 times now and the 7 different concepts that they have you focus on truly helped save my life, marriage, and relationship with God.
on September 17, 2016
This book was so insightful. It completely changed my way of thinking. I recommend this to anyone who is struggling or dealing with someone struggling
on July 24, 2016
This book and its principal Will really help you understand life and grow stronger. I cannot recommend enough to read this
on January 24, 2016
Exelent book! It has saved and changed my life forever!!
on November 14, 2016
Like it so far. Just started reading. Will rereview when finished.