Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Shadow-Lands of C.S. Lewis: The Man Behind the Movie
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 17, 1998
I just finished reading this book and it has helped me tremendously. I now know which direction to go in regards to Lewis' works. I'm not quite ready for "Mere Christianity", "The Four Loves", or even "Suprised by Joy." I know that based on the excerpts I read from this great book. I will now read "The Pilgrim's Regress" It should be good. I reccomend this book for anyone wanting to know more about Lewis and his works. Peter Kreeft does a fine job.
on November 27, 1998
You can find a primer much better than this. Lewis may well be the most influential Christian of this century, and deservedly so. His writings should be read by all Christians. No one has better given Christians a real sense of how the present (the shadows) and eternity (the real thing) interrelate.
on October 27, 2013
This book was a great buy. It was cheap and it also had no erros to it. the bind was perfect.
on July 3, 2015
C.S,Lewis is always spot on.
on March 17, 2015