Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$17.99

Showing 1-10 of 263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,649 reviews
on February 25, 2015
Great show, but why did you remove it from prime. I was halfway through, this is ridiculous, I pay for prime so I can watch things like this. A little warning at least would be nice.
1818 comments| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
Unfair, uncool, and unprofessional to remove the show from prime with no notice. I was mid way thru season 3 and really enjoying it.
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
Thanks for getting me addicted all the way through BINGE Watching the entire series and removing it from PRIME as I start the final season... NOT cool!!! Very disappointed. I will think HARD before renewing my Prime subscription in June...
on February 25, 2015
The Shield...great show. Amazon Prime - BOOO! I finally found something on Prime worth watching after two years, get into it, and then you yank it. No notice, on a Wednesday, not at the end of a month, just poof! Poof you.
on February 26, 2015
Super annoyed... chose to watch this series because it was Amazon Prime, got through episode 4 watching with my sweetie, enjoying the uniquely adaptable, but utterly amoral anti-hero, only to have the series pulled from Amazon Prime. What gives? You should reveal long beforehand the date you plan to pull these, as netflix does, so people can set their expectations. Grrr.
on February 26, 2015
Started on season 3 ad then it was no longer available. Time to cancel and just stick with Netflix
on February 26, 2015
I've got to agree with the others protesting the removal of The Shield from Prime without warning. I too was about halfway through Season 3 and am not at all happy with this abrupt ending. A little heads-up would have been nice--say a week or two warning that a show is going off Prime. I would have accelerated viewing the episodes and finished the series. Amazon, you are giving me pause for thought.
on February 26, 2015
What gives? We just received Roku as a gift and started watching Season 1. Went to watch Episode 6 last evening and now have to PAY?? Not cool! How many other series/movies are you going to do this to? How about at least some notice that you're going to change things before we get immersed in a series?!?!? Angry!
on February 28, 2015
WTF I signed up for Amazon Prime in part to watch great old series like The Shield and half way thru season one Amazon makes the switch and starts charging for The Shield episodes. How about a heads-up before switching billing policies.
on February 28, 2015
Boo Amazon. You pulled this series from Prime with no notice, and now will attempt to charge 2 bucks an episode (not likely anyone is going to go for that!). Was nearly done with season 1, now done with this show, and possibly Amazon.